Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chi-town324
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2007

at least itunes isn't going anywhere... you own it digitally whatever that means

Comment

• wiseguy
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
      Just wondering if anyone had seen this version?

Since 1999, we've paid our members over $3.2 Billion in Cash Back. Join now for an extra 10% Cash Back boost. Shop 3,500+ stores using coupons or cash back!

Has anyone optioned the idea that this may be the actual album cover and the train thing is on the back or on the inside? They did say the train is not the actual album cover but is based on what it will be correct? Or am I way off here?
      Stay frosty now.
      Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• VanCanHalen
        Groupie
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by wiseguy
        Has anyone optioned the idea that this may be the actual album cover and the train thing is on the back or on the inside? They did say the train is not the actual album cover but is based on what it will be correct? Or am I way off here?
        Anything is possible, but if I had to take a guess id say this is just a UK packaging difference, might be a slip cover as well, we shall see soon enough.

Comment

• mosh51501984
          Full On Cocktard
          • Nov 2010

Release Date Record Stores

I remember going to the record store at 12:00 am to buy Eat em and Smile do they still do that anymore? Have the record out at 12 am on release day and stay open extra late?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm hoping to grab it from Best Buy on 23rd and 6th Ave. on my lunch break. Does anyone know what versions of the release they will be carrying? Hoping to grab a deluxe with the Downtown sessions.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

The Final Countdown

No its not some cheesy Europe song, (well yeah it is, but thats for another thread)

We are all in the final countdown to have the holy grail in full.
              Lets rejoice as we get em...
              Its after 12:00 in Oz, the 3rd of Feb, but Itunes is saying
              "pre-order, expected 3rd of february" Well it is the 3rd !!

Im not an itunes user, in fact I have only used it to buy this new ADKOT,
              does anyone in the itunes world know if this means in another hour
              its there ? Or sometime over the next 24 hours, or is it ready to go now??

I dont want to click the purchase link on preorder only to see it pop
              up as ready to buy in ten minutes... But I dont want to stay awake
              all night if they wont have it for another half day.. Anyone got
              the skinny on how this apple itunes stuff works ??
              Last edited by Panamark; 02-02-2012, 09:17 AM.
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I'm ordering it on vinyl now and gonna buy the cd on the 7th locally...

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  I'm ordering it on vinyl now and gonna buy the cd on the 7th locally...
                  I ordered the vinyl via the livenation site - unfortunately they said we won't get it until Feb 24th.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Yeah, I saw that...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

did I mention that I already have it and that it is blasting again out of my speakers in "neighbours will call the police"-mode?
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• sambo
                        Sniper
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        did I mention that I already have it and that it is blasting again out of my speakers in "neighbours will call the police"-mode?
                        LOL.. and me, are we the only 2? it's 3am here in Oz...and my neighbours are thinking the same..

Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sambo
                          LOL.. and me, are we the only 2? it's 3am here in Oz...and my neighbours are thinking the same..

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?64500
                          guess so...I just claimed to be the very first one...but I share that with you

(and I got the Deluxe Album )
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Yount
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2012

Ripped off!?

I paid for the album fair and square but the "fuck" and "bitch" in Honeysweetiedoll is muted.

Should I be feeling ripped off? Has this album been released uncensored? I hope the fuck not.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

This is exactly why I'm going to Best Buy to pick up my copy instead of Walmart. As far as their movies and video games go, there's all the sex, violence, and profanity you could possibly want. However, for whatever reason, Walmart has a long infamous history of practicing censorship when it comes to their CD's. Not even Target, their main competitor, does that. They sell them 'as is' (pun intended).
                              Walmart has a nifty little deal that comes with a T-shirt, but it would piss me off to bring it home and discover I have a nice shirt, but a 'kiddie' version of ADKOT. Something tells me there's a shirt waiting to be bought that kicks that shirts ass anyways.....at the show.

It may cost 2 or 3 more clams to purchase it at Best Buy, but why roll the fuckin' dice?
                              Or as Walmart would put it, roll the f****n' dice?

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

I'll more than likely split the difference, getting the shirt version (without the DVD) at Walmart, then popping over to Target or Best Buy for the CD/DVD edition. I've already promised the one from Walmart to a coworker anyway.
                                Last edited by chefcraig; 02-04-2012, 12:18 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...