Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halen High
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

Panamark - that sucks that you are flooded in. I was wondering of you were caught up in it. Stay safe. Same with you ashtralia. Such a contrast with SA - bone dry as usual.

I can't wait for you guys to get the CD in your hands - you will know exactly what I'm talking about!

Comment

• Yount
      Commando
      • Jan 2012

get out and swim around Mark!

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Panamark
        I must be in the moment, or the wait has been too long, its just the passion in Ed's playing
        again is overwhelming. We all thought he was down for the count, and to be proved
        wrong is the sweetest thing ! Living Legend !
        Ill have some of that , i knew dave would bring the big guns but ed's part in this has been nothing but amazing ... he has totaly knocked some years off the clock and his playing and how he is looking it has to be has been said great ....
        What Ive heard from the three tunes and the previews is Ed is playing out of his skin and the gig footage and the acoustic shot show he is having a ball .
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Halen High
          Commando
          • Jul 2004

By the way, honeybabysweetiedoll will go down as one of the all-time greatest tracks this band ever recorded.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

bought mine today, HH. 6th listen coming up.

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

dogs are all over this album

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
                Panamark - that sucks that you are flooded in. I was wondering of you were caught up in it. Stay safe. Same with you ashtralia. Such a contrast with SA - bone dry as usual.

I can't wait for you guys to get the CD in your hands - you will know exactly what I'm talking about!
                The rain front is moving south and easing off, we will be fine, house on high ground, heaps
                of beer, food and new van halen ! lol...... Its not that unusual to stay on the property for
                a few days anyway, I reckon even tomorrow we might be ok, we didnt get it as bad as others,
                I dont think I need to worry about water for a few months now. Tanks are overflowing
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

By the way, honeybabysweetiedoll will go down as one of the all-time greatest tracks this band ever recorded.
                  Yup, so far thats the one for me too...
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Ill have some of that , i knew dave would bring the big guns but ed's part in this has been nothing but amazing ... he has totaly knocked some years off the clock and his playing and how he is looking it has to be has been said great ....
                    What Ive heard from the three tunes and the previews is Ed is playing out of his skin and the gig footage and the acoustic shot show he is having a ball .
                    Wanted to thank you, just run out of thanks for today
                    Its just such a great comeback story, maybe the best ever in music...
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Halen High
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                      I must be in the moment, or the wait has been too long, its just the passion in Ed's playing
                      again is overwhelming. We all thought he was down for the count, and to be proved
                      wrong is the sweetest thing ! Living Legend !
                      Just the fact that we are discussing ADKOT in these terms shows how strong this album is. Can you believe it? We are actually considering elevating this album above 1984 and DD!!! I'm resisting but I don't know for how long. I agree with you on Eddie. His playing is remarkable. Inspired. He has the fire in the belly that's for sure.

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

yeah, his bass playing has certainly improved too!

i keep posting the cause i can't stop ing

Comment

• Halen High
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                          bought mine today, HH. 6th listen coming up.
                          Great!!! I can't believe the US fans don't get it until next week. Strange. Anyone know why?

Comment

• Halen High
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            yeah, his bass playing has certainly improved too!

I keep posting the Cause i can't stop ing
                            ha ha!!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm hearing that a lot in here. Damn. This is gonna be a long 4 days. No more "snippets" for me. Just Tattoo and everything else I own by them. Rock on HH!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Great!!! I can't believe the US fans don't get it until next week. Strange. Anyone know why?
                                I sure don't.

Comment

Working...