X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well they are billing this as a World Tour.

That would give me more confidence if it wasn't for Van Halen previously using the 'World Series' definition of the word world...

Comment

• private parts
        Sniper
        • Jan 2007

I used to be able to follow Dave's interviews concept to concept. I'm a little out of practice after all these years, but that brain teaser just got my synapsis firing on all cylinders. What did I learn?
        Not sure and don't care. Good news is this is just the begining of many many "Dave's Mental Gymnastic Therapy Classes". Now enrolling. Sign up TODAY!
        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Great interview!
          To me, this is the goods! Roth has always been a well-read dude, and in these interviews, you always walk away knowing more than you did going in.
          I never understood the people that say he's spaced-out. I decided long ago that those were the people that just didn't get it. Those were the people that think the brain is just something that keeps the wind from whistling through their ears.

He sounds very sharp, very focused, and ready to kick some serious fuckin' ass!
          It's gonna be a great year!
          Last edited by hambon4lif; 02-03-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• daveswisdom1984
            Full On Cocktard
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Hummarstra
            Dave has not lost an iota of his brilliance. Just amazing stuff and some good quotes for the Army member who started that twitter account of Dave quotes.
            Man0 Man - where do you start!

Comment

• Jetstream
              Foot Soldier
              • Dec 2011

Dave is the man
              I got lost in the...

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Why the pause? His ego is now in enough check to be able to answer that question straight.
                It could be why it took the Van Halens so long to come around after the near-miss in 1996; gotta be hard for them to make peace with the realization that Roth and Eddie is abso-fucking-LOOT-ly a case of the sum being greater than the individual parts.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...