X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    Anyone in sattelite radio is a shill for governmental control of free thought.
    You should probably relax....

....it's not like anyone's ever going to accuse you of things like 'thought' anyways.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

The irony here is that clara probably spouts off about government control and spying on her facebook page...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I fucking hated when Stern started all of the David "weave" Roth nonsense around the time of EEAS. His popular ridiculous opinions and commentary are always echoed by those who are too damn stupid to think for themselves. Mocks Dave's hair line, then chases it with self deprecation. Such a dick move, especially from a supposed fan.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose
          I disagree
          He is a fuckin two faced mothetfucker
          Who has his face plastered with spams gunk on a regular basis
          He's said VH is nothing without Dave.

I get where you're going, but it's about who's in the studio at the time, hence the 2-facedness.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Don't buy it then...

I understand how digital media works and what it can be used for...

Do you google, have a smart phone, have a digital bank account, do you go to the doctor ??

You're in the system...

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU PLAY WITH THAT CARROT!
            All I want is a box in the woods to write my manifesto.

No need to send bombs or anthrax, it will be in my words.

So. why write it ....same old shit.

I have no cell phone it is nothing but a government tracking tool just like your debit card at the pump makes for less ability to call your money your own.

I am on the grid with this site I don't bank online thought auto pay is a nice thing.

Stern just always gets my goat with his lack of reall skill at hosting a show . Someone has to be labeled the king of all media nd I am glad it is not me or anyone I know.

I don't need his bullshit to know DLR is where I throw my money.. that mother fucker can sing and write and has always surrounded himself with quality musicians ED Al and Wolf are a great band Dave up front just knocks it out of the park .
            This site is your, as you, know best resource for all things Van Halen. Add in the diversity of people posting here and then we can see what no historical media crap can't touch on.

Plus my idea of what Van Halen is, is found at the end of my speaker wires.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Howard Stern runs no deeper than making an entertaining radio show. The guest does drive him. It's no deeper than that.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                You should probably relax....

....it's not like anyone's ever going to accuse you of things like 'thought' anyways.
                My sister place is..?

Is that your best idea of a ID of your take on life..?

P.S. Are you threatening me..if so I will post the emotican of the guy reaching thru the computer monitor and punching you in the face then you will know who rools these streets.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                  I think he just wanted what we all wanted, Dave fronting Van Halen... not doing a radio show.
                  I still remember when he was willing to give Van Halen a million bucks out of his own pocket if they got Dave back for a song on the Private Parts soundtrack, in addition to the money they would've made on it anyway. That couldn't have set well with the brothers at the time. That must've pissed them off.

I wouldn't mind hearing the 2002 interview with Dave for the Roth/Hagar tour again. That was fucking funny! Sam was on the phone bitching about having to get his fat ass out of bed for the interview, and Dave was in the studio owning him into oblivion. Classic!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

P.S. Are you threatening me..if so I will post the emotican of the guy reaching thru the computer monitor and punching you in the face then you will know who rools these streets.

Go get em Clara!
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

My sister place is..?

Is that your best idea of a ID of your take on life..?

Well....you could give it a shot, but I really don't like your chances. And if you were smart enough to know what they were, you wouldn't like them either.
                      Just stick your face back in that gas can and forget about it, champ.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

I wouldn't mind hearing the 2002 interview with Dave for the Roth/Hagar tour again. That was fucking funny! Sam was on the phone bitching about having to get his fat ass out of bed for the interview, and Dave was in the studio owning him into oblivion. Classic!
                        The best thing I remember from that show was when Howard asked each of them what song they were opening with... Dave said 'Hot For Teacher' and when Sam responded with 'Shockadoobee' or something like that, Howard did a spit take.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

swallow your soda before listening:

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                            I fucking hated when Stern started all of the David "weave" Roth nonsense around the time of EEAS. His popular ridiculous opinions and commentary are always echoed by those who are too damn stupid to think for themselves. Mocks Dave's hair line, then chases it with self deprecation. Such a dick move, especially from a supposed fan.
                            He only did the weave thing when Dave blew him off when he was doing the press rounds for 'Skyscraper'... Dave was in there the next day and they made amends.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Well....you could give it a shot, but I really don't like your chances. And if you were smart enough to know what they were, you wouldn't like them either.
                              Just stick your face back in that gas can and forget about it, champ.
                              Kanji for computer age internet, Tamahagane.?

You have already lost Grasshopper.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

don't forget the Youtube comments:

Chickenfoot at Ponderosa Warfield Theatre Nov.1, 2011:

2,370 tickets were available

1,753 tickets were sold

That's just sad.

No wonder Sammy is so bitter!

Buy-bye, Spammy!

and that was Mona.

Comment

Working...