Van Halen--TOUR REHEARSAL--LA--FORUM--2/8/12--Roth Army Exclusive!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Completely un-fucking-fair. You seem to forget that the guy kept a forum open for years, dedicated to a band that hadn't performed anything other than to exist on rumor or innuendo, and mostly myth since sometime in 1998, for Christ's sake. Look, I'm not about to shove my tongue directly into the fellow's anus for how he runs his site, but I honestly respect his efforts over the years, considerably more when I think of the "fans" he has to deal with.
    Meh, I see and understand your point, but paying hosting fees isn't that big of a deal, IMO. I realize that's over-simplifying it, but whatever. I don't like his site. And he was a bitch about the last tour.
    Last edited by VAiN; 02-09-2012, 12:57 AM.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
      Completely un-fucking-fair. You seem to forget that the guy kept a forum open for years, dedicated to a band that hadn't performed anything other than to exist on rumor or innuendo, and mostly myth since sometime in 1998, for Christ's sake.
      Yeah and Hitler was very kind to his dogs...

Comment

• don don
        Groupie
        • Jan 2007

I'm really into Big River right now. I think we all have our favorites, but ADKOT has layers we're all still exploring. But the magic is back...no doubt. I just hope we hope we get some deeper tracks and more than a few new cuts. But please leave in So This Is Love?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by VanHalenI
          ADKOT is easily as GOOD as Fair Warning or even VAN HALEN I, fucking great album I almost came the first time I hear BULLETHEAD AND BEATS WORKIN'
          Uhhhhh...

Okay...not going there tonight...nope...not going there...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Ya know..I can feel the electricity in LA here in Va..crazy

Comment

• VanHalenI
              Roadie
              • Dec 2010

I just wish they play China Town, Bullethead Big River and my FAVORITE AS IS
              I had some crazy vision, one I can't deny it
              It said "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                At the moment I truly believe if you can take a step back from all the sentimentality and memories it's top 3 but I'm sure we'll all have at least a few years of very boring debate on that ahead of us..
                It's hard to take a step back right now...

I definitively like it RIGHT NOW...better than DD, WACF, VH2 and have it equal to 1984 (which will always be in my top three, regardless of some of the bashing it takes...and for a debate at a later date), with VH1 and Fair Warning.

Now, when I can look at the album as something other than this new piece of bitch-slapping that it is right now...I'll seriously rank it...but it's got to settle first...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Here we go motherfuckers!!!!!!

Comment

• neuralfraud
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Aug 2010

Showtime, bitches!!!

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      Are these sons a bitches lucky or what...

Va....right in the fucking front row center...

Nice to see the proper VH drumkit up there. I also dig the stairs around the drum riser.
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Holy hell...it feels like I'm fucking there...

Comment

• Luke D
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Jan 2012

So will they open with a new tune?

Comment

• VanHalenI
                            Roadie
                            • Dec 2010

YEAAAH keep us TUNED!
                            I had some crazy vision, one I can't deny it
                            It said "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind."

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Well, personally I like it better than Diver Down or 1984. I rank it as up there with the first 4-pack. Not saying it is better than any of those 4, but I feel the overall vibe is right in the midst of them. Just my preference....Diver Down was good, but to me it lacked the fire of the first 4....and 1984 seemed a bit moreso....especially with the keyboard tracks.....I did not get into Ed Van Halen because he could play pretty chords on a synthesizer...

Comment

• don don
                                Groupie
                                • Jan 2007

Hold the fuck on tight!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...