Van Halen--TOUR REHEARSAL--LA--FORUM--2/8/12--Roth Army Exclusive!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
      Just read some funny shit over at the links. Some over there think instead of Ed doing his solo, the band should throw in a 30 min jam of hagar era melody of different songs and such.
      Could you imagine if Hagar walked on stage in the middle of a Roth/VH show.
      There would be riots. He'd be pelted with limberger.
      Uh, security.
      Security please.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
        Hey Va,

Is there any way you can get word back to the DDE/VH folks on what new songs the fans really want to hear?

Stay Frosty is certainly one of them.

Thx
        I can always give it a shot Vincenzo, but quite honestly, if you read the ADKOT review thread, I'll get a different answer from almost everyone I ask. Which is a good thing, I guess....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Just read some funny shit over at the links. Some over there think instead of Ed doing his solo, the band should throw in a 30 min jam of hagar era melody of different songs and such.
          I saw that a couple of days ago. The funny part is that the OP was dead serious...
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I can always give it a shot Vincenzo, but quite honestly, if you read the ADKOT review thread, I'll get a different answer from almost everyone I ask. Which is a good thing, I guess....
            Keep it simple just suggest they perform the whole new record... everyone wins.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Hilarious watching Brett's and Jeff's videos and hearing myself scream and whistle, etc. it's like my private soundtrack
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Keep it simple just suggest they perform the whole new record... everyone wins.
                That would be killer, just play everything from She's the woman and then start a couple of solos. end with about 8 from the 6-pack
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                  That would be killer, just play everything from She's the woman and then start a couple of solos. end with about 8 from the 6-pack
                  Thats me sold ...that would be a cool set .
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I don't want to hear anythign from the Hagar era...that is ridiculous. About the only thing that woudl be tolerable is playing 5150 like they did Girl Gone Bad at the US Festival. 5150 was written for Dave anyways
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      I saw that a couple of days ago. The funny part is that the OP was dead serious...

Kinda funny, but geez, what a hammerhead! The very suggestion is idiotic.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jetstream
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Dec 2011

Playing any Hagar stuff would be like the band getting remorse and serious, talking about overcoming some serious medical condition from the past. Hagar was a sickness!
                        I got lost in the...

Comment

• slage33
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Nov 2004

One of the most fucked up idea's i have heard for the show!

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by slage33
                            One of the most fucked up idea's i have heard for the show!
                            All you have to do to get rid of anything that is getting you down is cruise over to the links and read some of that shit they are spewing. Will make you laugh your ass off and will make everything feel so much clearer and better. Those fools are delusional and brings the word idiot to a whole new level.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

The best part of that thread and the subsequent bah bah posts was this posted gem:

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Damn this thread has gone straight to hell.

Comment

Working...