X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    It's still quite fucking surreal, honestly Ragu....
    I can imagine. When I got on Dave's radio show back in 2006, I was so nervous and talked so fast, I didn't let Dave get a word in!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Lookie at what came in the mail today !!

Just kidding, the dude from KATG took a pic of it.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Notice it says "World Tour"!!! Hmmm....
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

So we are getting one of those for each tour stop?? ;-) Awesome. great work VA!!
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
            I can't wait for someone to tell me to be quiet at the next show because they are "recording".
            I don't know, I apparently stood next to somebody in Cleveland 2007 and screamed the entire concert. I discovered this later when I got the Cleveland bootleg and recognized myself screaming the whole way through. BOy I wanted to smack myself.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

"Please don't yell...Can you sit down please?...Can you hold the camera while I get a beer?" ...where does it end?? lol
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                Listen to you guys!! Its a Van Halen show! Not a Peter gabriel concert.

I can't wait for someone to tell me to be quiet at the next show because they are "recording".
                Agree with you 100% here.. I had some idiot next to me at the first 07 show say I was being too loud - the nerve!!!
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                  I don't know, I apparently stood next to somebody in Cleveland 2007 and screamed the entire concert. I discovered this later when I got the Cleveland bootleg and recognized myself screaming the whole way through. BOy I wanted to smack myself.
                  Thats so awesome! You should be proud! you're immortalized!
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Haha, the kids beside me in '07 were all excited to be sitting beside "one of those Roth fans". They'd high five me every time I let out a whoop. I think they had sore hands by the end of the night. There was a guy taping in the row in front of us, I've had numerous people comment that they can hear me throughout Hot For Teacher.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by adena dodds
                      Oh and it figures that back in 1988 when Dave pulled me up onstage and dipped me over that year, they apparently didn't shoot videos. I had gone to a record show many years later and at a bootleg table I asked the guy if he had any videos of that particular show and that's what he said, "They didn't video tape in 1988." I was like, "WHAT?" But yet I got some bootleg Van Halen tapes from the early 80's that day. It didn't make an ounce of sense to me...After all 1988 seemed to be the height of the video era. Or was it really fading by then? I should still try to find it somewhere out there on internetland. That would be so cool to have that! I remember it as if it were yesterday....especially since I had a dream of it the week before it actually happened! I've got witnesses to my testimony who were at the show that night. Dreams do come true every now and then.
                      I feel your pain! I had some interaction with him at the Cafe Wha? show last month, and have yet to find footage or even pics of any of it.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2010

Just kidding, the dude from KATG took a pic of it.....
                        Hopefully, you'll get one for real, considering all that you do!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
                          Hopefully, you'll get one for real, considering all that you do!
                          Nah, ain't gonna happen....

Perfectly happy with my experience at The Forum....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Antman
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

I'm glad we have permission, but I was going to anyway.
                            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

My tix say no cameras and all of that bullshit...

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                My tix say no cameras and all of that bullshit...
                                Well of course your tickets say that....they don't want you getting video proof that Wolfie is playing piped in bass that his dad recorded
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...