How far will you travel to see the 2012 VH tour?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adena dodds
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2010

Now how in the hell am I supposed to go to confession for this one? I swear the priest is gonna need a cigerette break! Lord, why me? Why Dave? Why now? Just when I was doing what a good Catholic girl should....HELLLLP!
    Originally posted by adena dodds
    5 miles tops. Less than 10 mins. away. The only time I have ever traveled to see a show was to see Dave solo in Acron, Ohio...that Devil tour with the Devils pissing out Jack Daniels from the stage...We got backstage to that one. Prior to that, in 10th. grade we went to see Def Lepard in Erie. That's about it. I like to stay local. I'm a hometown kinda girl. In fact I've never moved out of my parents house at 46 yrs.old...Holly would if she could! ha,ha,ha. I'm like Dorothy from the wizzard of OZ...There's no place like home...click,click,click. I've got alot of toys in the attic up here where I dwell...wanna come up and see? Wanna come out and play? hee,hee,hee. Wait, how far is it down Daves pants? I'd do some traveling for that! Or how far is it from section 7 on the floor to the stage? You know I'll be traveling that night! I better put on some roller blades even though I can't even stand up in them! Ha,ha,ha.

Comment

• adena dodds
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2010

No, just a couple of birds that like to sqwak. Some dog hairs and dog toes nails. Some left over stink bugs from last summer killed in action. Some cobwebs and a few tombstones, that's about it....Oh and ME of course! hee,hee,hee.
      Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      I few bats too, I'm guessing.

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Amsterdam, going to the Dallas show. 10 hour flight

Comment

• golitely
          Roadie
          • Nov 2011

Rome,Italy to Chicago, IL. I bet last time they'd make it to Europe, don't want risk getting screwed another time. Plus, I need to stock up on pancake syrup and peanut butter.

Comment

• DystopianDude
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Feb 2011

I live in Seoul, South Korea and I'm pretty tempted fly back to the states just to go see them. I've got a week vacation coming up so we'll see what happens.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Holy shit, I'm going to STFU with my measly 2360 miles....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• golitely
                Roadie
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by DystopianDude
                I live in Seoul, South Korea and I'm pretty tempted fly back to the states just to go see them. I've got a week vacation coming up so we'll see what happens.
                Do it, do it, do it. The way I see it, material things eventually end up in the garbage, better spend your money on experiences, which can't be replaced. Plus, it's VH, what's more important?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I've done nearly that exact trip, nonstop from Seoul to Detroit, many many moons ago.... 14 hours....

And I did it sandwiched in between two Korean old ladies that reeked of kimchi....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

And I did it sandwiched in between two Korean old ladies that reeked of kimchi....
                    WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• INeedYou
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2012

So far, Louisville and Indy are lined up, both by car of course. But a true goal in life has always been to see VH in LA, preferably at the Forum... so I'm hopin' they do another run out West and repeat the Friends and Family and Fans plan in Inglewood! Now, I have seen The Stones at the Rose Bowl and at Wembley, so don't bet against me, I got the miles!
                      No light at the end of the tunnel, due to budget constraints...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

does it count if they didn't play....?
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          does it count if they didn't play....?
                          Absolutely!

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DystopianDude
                            with ink like that I think it's mandatory!!
                            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                              Absolutely!
                              phx to syd was approximately 1 billion miles
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                phx to syd was approximately 1 billion miles
                                I bet!!

When my daughter was due, I flew from Toronto to Laguardia (NY) shared a cab with a pilot from Laguardia to JFK.

Flew from JFK to Alaska, flew from Anchorage to Taipei, Taiwan and then from Taipei to Manila.

Long fucking day(s).

Comment

Working...