Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

I don't care if the dude has a little plastic tea set and throws imaginary tea parties. Whatever it is that's getting him play at the level he is now, then more power to him. He's been playing like a fucking demon every single night on this tour, and if any of it has to do with his love for that little ankle-biter, then I'll be damned if I'm going to mock it or make fun of it.

If anyones masculinity is called into serious question, it's the one who brought this story here from TMZ. That's a website strictly for gossipy bitches, and the one who started this thread is the one who squats to pee.

Comment

• steve
      Sniper
      • Feb 2004

what no one realizes is Ed wanted to avoid TMZ so bad that he just got on DLR's bus.

Comment

• NIN1211
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by hambon4lif
        I don't care if the dude has a little plastic tea set and throws imaginary tea parties. Whatever it is that's getting him play at the level he is now, then more power to him. He's been playing like a fucking demon every single night on this tour, and if any of it has to do with his love for that little ankle-biter, then I'll be damned if I'm going to mock it or make fun of it.

If anyones masculinity is called into serious question, it's the one who brought this story here from TMZ. That's a website strictly for gossipy bitches, and the one who started this thread is the one who squats to pee.
        No Shit! He could have a pet rock for all that I care. There is no reason for someone his age to be ripping my face off for every you tube viewing.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Well, for whatever it's worth. It's still "new" footage of Ed, healthy and happy. The dog is irrelevant ....

Still more thread worthy than a "Dave's hair" thread.
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
            Still more thread worthy than a "Dave's hair" thread.
            I don't know, those were pretty funny, the "Dave's hair" threads...I think Shoes should start another one
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
              i've got a gorgeous little pound cat called lucy... she would have been put down if i didn't adopt her. 4 years in april.

i live in a small apartment, i'll have another dog some day.
              I pounded a nice little piece of pussy named Lucy.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Full Bug
                Thats not a dog, its a large rodent....
                True! I've seen bigger rats in the subway.

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

a rescue from the canine shelter...way to go, Ed!

and whatever it is that is keeping you smiling these days is A-OK w/ me!!
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• RedZoneD25
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by vh rides again
                    Let's just hope one of Dave's dogs don't fuck the shit out of Ed's dog.

I can see it now, they are locked up, Dave's dog running around a sound check dragging Ed's dog with his cock stuck in it.

End of van halen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll
                    LMFAO...Holy shit, pure gold.

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

That dog looks like my scrotum between shavings...

That is all.

Icon™©®
                      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Ahhh ---- I'm not gonna bust on Ed for having a wimpy little dog ---- but that thing probably reeks of cigarette smoke! That's doggie abuse in my book.

Dave got the right attitude about dogs ---- let 'em frolick in wide open spaces ---- chasin' livestock ---- engaging their human masters in the thrill of the hunt!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Hats off to Ed on the rescue! We rescued our dog (there he is in black and white) back in '02. I remember wishing we could've taken all of the dogs home with us.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

If Russell eats Kody there's going to be hell to pay. Dave better have his cup ready....
                            Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Do you think there's any chance that the dog bark on HBSD is actually Kody...and they slowed the recording down to make it sound more, um...."masculine?"

But seriously...cute dog and good on Eddie for saving it.
                              Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• adena dodds
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2010

If you spell the word dog backwards you get GOD......I think that says it all about dogs, they rule! And it could always be much worse. I've got my dogs remains in his pet carrier until he eventually goes with me. It's like I could be walking around holding this knitted blanket with my dead dog in it and nobody would even know it, but if they found out I don't think that it would fly too well. My dad says that I've got problems and says why don't you go to bed with him...real sarcastic. On the other hand my Jewish therapist didn't say anything at all about it when I was mentioning it to him....he actually had puppy-dog eyes as I was telling him about it. To each his own when it comes to your dog! Each one of them was made for each one of us reguardless of size or shape. And when you get to share in that unique and special bond with them it becomes a bond that can never be broken. It becomes even better after death.....How do I love thee? Let me count the ways......

Comment

Working...