Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Not crazy about the idea of VH Kool collaboration but if it happens then I would listen to it

Headly1984,You have to be high or something.Aerosmith B level rock???????
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

He's bodacious...

Comment

• Yount
        Commando
        • Jan 2012

Far King Hell what % of DLR/VH songs are unlistenable? Cockheads!!!! I'll play the percentages.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Yount
          Far King Hell what % of DLR/VH songs are unlistenable? Cockheads!!!! I'll play the percentages.

Comment

• Yount
            Commando
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS

God I can even tolerate that STREEEET LIGHT, NIGHT LIIIYFE, SE-EX LIFE, WILD LIFE, yo breathin' it. Even when Dave is HAMMING it up it just cracks me up and I'll absolutely listen to it. His lyrics and persona just keep you hangin' in there and you just end up hearing his story, and loving the muse behind it.

I hate to sound like a sheep and say 0% unlistenable. But... I can't think of anything that makes me totally turn off spiritually. Just my opinion though.

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

So Kool and the gang?

Hey I got some ears! Pass it on over.

(I bet you'll have a listen to it too!!)

So why not do it? Even if it's shit you can bitch about it along with Hagar.

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

I can't imagine it, so I won't. I bet it would be great to those of us who are musically open-minded though. I'd look forward to it. Van Halen can do anything.

In Europe they I bet VH and KATG can try more stuff out. Here in the US (and I'm just guessing) they feel they've got enough to do with just exploring their catalog on stage, not to mention how some of the audiences here would react to collaboration. I'd rather see straight up VH myself. If the show was three and a half hours long with a four song collaboration sorta like Chicago and Earth Wind and Fire did when they toured together, that would be awesome.

Wouldnt be surprised if they did something like this outside of North America.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

VH might even record some rap stuff with a blind harp player... just as long as they will be touring Europe!!
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Headly1984
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                    Not crazy about the idea of VH Kool collaboration but if it happens then I would listen to it

Headly1984,You have to be high or something.Aerosmith B level rock???????
                    yeah - maybe B minus, and worse yet, once they made a come back they were not Rock, but pop sell outs - but the UK must be a funny place if you elevated top 40 pop to Rock "there goes my old g/f - another diamond ring" yuk! sounds like a loser

try some John Lee Hooker next time you get bored and want some US Blues

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    He's bodacious...
                    " bodacious is a combination of the words bold and audacious. "

name this movie " Can you dig it !!!! " - Cyrus

Sorry to bag on A.S. they somehow got rewarded for being cockroaches that never went away - in the 70's rock people thought they were a led zepp rip off band, and they never got respect as real rock - but they never went away and eventually sold out and made $ - good for them - they are the sammy hagars of Boston lol!

Comment

• Headly1984
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2011

& D.B. - if you like A.S. you will LOVE Godsmack =) !!!

Comment

Working...