• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

VH Black & White photo behind stage

Man, sorry if this has been posted.

That photo that pops up at the start of the show gives me goosebumps every time. Found it here.....amongst others.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”
  • NIN1211
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Agreed...they look like some bad ass fuckers who are gonna take no prisoners.
    Last edited by NIN1211; 04-17-2012, 10:18 PM.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• mdk1967
      Roadie
      • Feb 2004

We gotta find the one with Wolf in it too!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mdk1967
        We gotta find the one with Wolf in it too!
        agreed.

*Heres one...

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Sweet As.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Thanks Wolf.

Been a great 2012 so Far....hope that wolf and ed and al and dave have as much fun as we do in 2013.

Roth On All!

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Zing!
              Veteran
              • Oct 2011

Cool find - like to see the one with all four in it. I have a feeling that the pic on the official VH tour website (the one of Ed jamming and Dave with his back to the camera throwing his hands in the air) is going to be the cover of a live album sometime before Christmas). I also have a feeling that said live cd/dvd will contain bonus tracks from the ADKOT session. I also have a feeling that I can't mention in public because I just visited a certain thread at the RA Picture-Palooza...
              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...