Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonrisa salvaje
    Veteran
    • Jun 2005

I got an email from a friend of mine today letting me know that Van Halen is going to be in Birmingham. I replied back advising that i just saw them in Atlanta but may be going again to the Birmingham show. He replied back saying he had seen them twice - once on Diver Down and once on FUCK. I replied back that he had only seen them once - on Diver Down.
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by SilvioDante
      Wife didn't tell me she was a Pro-Sammy person until after our vows.
      There is a way out...

Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• JenniferM
        Roadie
        • Feb 2004

I saw that dude too! Reminds me of a time we went to a really cool club in Chattanooga and saw this guy with a mullet wearing a t-shirt that said "Let me be your private dancer". Must be brothers or sumpthin'

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
        I saw a guy wearing a Balance tee shirt the other night at the Atlanta show. Kind of pissed me off a bit but wasn't worth getting into a fuss over. I wanted to tell him what a dork he looked like but i figured it went without saying.
        "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I never bought a concert T - the closest I have is the ADKOT shirt that came with the CD. The Roth Army shirt suits me just fine.

Oh dear.

Comment

• David_Lirot
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jun 2011

Wear another metal band's shirt. Something compatible. Ozzy, Priest, AC/DC, Crue, KISS, Aerosmith, Anvil...even Poison. Just whatever you do, do NOT wear a Van Hagar shirt.
            I dig that you had the balls to ask the question. Oh and by the way, bring lotza cash to buy NEW VH shirts...plenty to choose from (or buy almost all of them, like I did).
            "Eddie, this Roth thing, fuck you! If what you two are doing is better than anything you and I can do, I'll blow you both!" - Sammy 'Red Rooster' Hagar
            :dafinger::dafinger:

Comment

Working...