X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
    I still wanna know why Dave's wearing so much clothing!! It is odd - the first tour I've seen where he hasn't at least shown a little chest. Does he know we ladies still find him sexy?!
    I'm still puzzled by that too ---- it's sweltering hot inside these venues ---- but Dave insists on shutting down the AC blowers and wearing 3 layers of clothing and a thick scarf ??

I'm starting to think there might be a thyroid problem going on here ---- just seems too bizarre.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
      How cool is that?

Sorry to veer a little off-topic, but there's a question I've been meaning to ask for a while: On Google+ (a social networking site for people who think Facebook is for Farmville idiots), there's a David Lee Roth fan page, and I'm wondering if it's an official thing -- as in run by DDE -- or just a fan?
      Highly doubt it...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Highly doubt it...
        OK, thanks. I was just curious, because whoever is behind that profile has been doing a few weird things -- such as once or twice commenting on my page and liking stuff I post, but then quickly removing all traces of having been there, sort of like the person wants me to see it, but nobody else.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
          How cool is that?

Sorry to veer a little off-topic, but there's a question I've been meaning to ask for a while: On Google+ (a social networking site for people who think Facebook is for Farmville idiots), there's a David Lee Roth fan page, and I'm wondering if it's an official thing -- as in run by DDE -- or just a fan?
          It's probably the same guy that has a DLR fan page on FB. Fucking weirdo from New York named Lou. The guy looks like Gene Simmons and thinks he's the next DLR. He does a fairly decent Dave "scream", I know because he actually called me one night, after which I changed my # and switched to un-listed.

He followed me here. I sent him a PM asking if he was cyber-stalking me, and made a post about it. Of course, the guys around here let it be known what would happen to anyone stalking "Roth Broads" (sorry if this term bothers you, ladies). He left, and I don't think he's been back since, and I left his group on FB.

I think he's harmless, but it's still better to be safe than sorry...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Zing!
            Veteran
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Angel
            It's probably the same guy that has a DLR fan page on FB. Fucking weirdo from New York named Lou..
            Jesus Lou, you psycho.

KIdding buddy.

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
              Jesus Lou, you psycho.

KIdding buddy.

Damn, the cats out of the bag now.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2010

It's probably the same guy that has a DLR fan page on FB. Fucking weirdo from New York named Lou. The guy looks like Gene Simmons and thinks he's the next DLR. He does a fairly decent Dave "scream", I know because he actually called me one night, after which I changed my # and switched to un-listed.

He followed me here. I sent him a PM asking if he was cyber-stalking me, and made a post about it. Of course, the guys around here let it be known what would happen to anyone stalking "Roth Broads" (sorry if this term bothers you, ladies). He left, and I don't think he's been back since, and I left his group on FB.

I think he's harmless, but it's still better to be safe than sorry...
                Yikes! Thanks for the warning! But I still think it's kinda cool to have "David Lee Roth" like stuff on my page. I think it keeps my sorta bf on his toes (and one of the skanks who's after him is a Hagarita fan).

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

Well folks - didn't score the ultimate sit-down pow-wow with Diamond Dave, but we got a tremendous performance in St. Paul by the man and his band as a consolation prize, plus a classy public relations vid filmed right here in the Northstar State as a parting gift.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

A for effort Zing, not that I didn't politely try to tell you it wasn't going to happen....

Glad you had a good time last night....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Zing!
                      Veteran
                      • Oct 2011

Can't argue with that - but you KNOW I'll be the pain in the ass putting the offer on the table should they play IA/WI on the postponed leg of the tour!

P.S. Had a STELLAR time at the show. Have only typed up bits and pieces on the 5/19 thread so far - haven't been able to wrap my head around the entire experience just yet. Hope to have a full review soon, though. Frankly, my mind is still blown by the Xcel usher who covertly swapped our nosebleed seats to a kick-ass upgrade on Wolf's side. Once I come down from that, I should be able to stay focused...

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                        . Frankly, my mind is still blown by the Xcel usher who covertly swapped our nosebleed seats to a kick-ass upgrade on Wolf's side. Once I come down from that, I should be able to stay focused...
                        Can't help but wonder if they weren't told to specifically look for Army shirts to offer those upgrades to...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Can't help but wonder if they weren't told to specifically look for Army shirts to offer those upgrades to...
                          I guess this just helps me decide what to wear when we finally get to go :-)
                          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Membership has its privileges.

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                              I guess this just helps me decide what to wear when we finally get to go :-)
                              Well duh woman, That is the one night I will tell you what to wear!

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...