Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Um yah...I could use a Xanax right about now....
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
      Keep us up to date VA....especially if anything official comes from DDE.
      I highly doubt I'm going to get any information, although I've asked already....

I think if something comes out, it's going to get publicly announced....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Jesus, I step away from my computer for a couple of hours and all hell breaks loose!
        I was thinking the same thing! Shit - I hope if these shows are postponed they'll honor the original tix when the shows are rescheduled - I had fuckin front row for East Rutherford
        FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
        Momshell is NOT happy.
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Zempi
          Roadie
          • Mar 2012

When I heard today I thought someone was playing at mean joke on me at first! Seriously. I hope whatever it is can be resolved soon.

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I highly doubt I'm going to get any information, although I've asked already....

Somebody over at VHND is claiming to be Matt Bruck --- and he's saying to calm the fuck down because European tour dates are being added last minute and that's why American dates will be postponed ???

He's also saying Janie will be issuing a short press release about this in a day or two ???

Comment

• Zempi
              Roadie
              • Mar 2012

I found this...this cannot be true...Was on vhlinks..

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zempi
                I found this...this cannot be true...Was on vhlinks..

http://universenumberfive.wordpress....ed-tour-dates/
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                  I knew it was going to be a shitty day today when I saw that the VH show in SLC was postponed, and Sniper and I had plans to purchase tickets tomorrow. Fuck. The day just continued to swirl down the shitter. What the fuck else? I swear, I didn't wear the shirt and jinx the band.
                  Fuck - my flip flops just came in the mail today -I hope I had nothing to do with this.....
                  Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Given that the time frame being discussed here is the summer months, it seems the A/C is the problem. Apparently Dave's one of those people who gets adverse effects from air conditioning, and being a singer - not to mention a singer in his late 50s - it's not going to be a good thing if he has sinus or respiratory issues. Of course if you turn the A/C off, you're going to have people dropping dead of heat stroke and shit like that. Trust me, I'm the expert on the effects of extremely hot climates.

Irony here, of course, is that historically, Van Halen was always a "summer" band. What they should have done is booked only outdoor venues, so the A/C issue was off the table.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Antman
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

This is Van Halen you know...
                      When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• mdk1967
                        Roadie
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

At least they’re still coming to Denver in a week. Whew!

…Hope everything is o.k. with everyone; God speed, fellas. Please try to let us know if you find out anything, VBVHF.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Satan
                          What they should have done is booked only outdoor venues, so the A/C issue was off the table.
                          That is a great fucking point!!

There are plenty of awesome outdoor venues that would have been amazing for them.
                          Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                            Fuck - my flip flops just came in the mail today -I hope I had nothing to do with this.....
                            Box those fuckers up and send them back!!!! They are JINXED!!!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by TJMKID
                              Somebody over at VHND is claiming to be Matt Bruck --- and he's saying to calm the fuck down because European tour dates are being added last minute and that's why American dates will be postponed ???

He's also saying Janie will be issuing a short press release about this in a day or two ???

LMAO at Janie suddenly being dubbed the PR person for the band.

The only thing she's ever publicized related to Van Halen is herself....by marrying the guitarist.
                              Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

This was on twitter....I call bullshit on this.

Comment

Working...