X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by nomead
    Nomead is demon in latin spelled backwards, I know you were all to fucking dumb to figure it out on your own so I thought I would tell you lol
    You are too dumb to use the right "too"....
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• RedEye
      Groupie
      • Jul 2007

no I get it, they could have looked at the tour dates, they were rushed, and decided there were was too much overlap coupled with not enough interest and decided to create some drama, but quite frankly, if the shows in which the fighting incident happened and the water bottle incident happened are any indication of the quality of performance than fuck it, also, those minor things should not bother rock bohemoths, what about the lyrics to stay frosty? meaning, keep your cool, passed down from dave's own family, coupled with his study of buddhism, a water bottle causes you to let into a fan who payed to be on the main floor like that? One of the principles of buddhism is to not get upset about such trivial matters, the other main one is CALLED RIGHT SPEECH, you don't call somebody a mother fucking asshole for a water bottle if you are a buddhist, period
      It's called schtick you cum stain and Dave is the master at it. Now go wash spammy off your chin.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Nomead is demon in latin spelled backwards, I know you were all to fucking dumb to figure it out on your own so I thought I would tell you lol
        Are you sure your name isn't Jeremy Mollison?

Comment

• gbranton
          Veteran
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          You are too dumb to use the right "too"....
          Not to mention it's Latin and not latin.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• atomicpnk47
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            Body builder, student, and now a religious guru! Wow, you are a jack (ass) of all trades.
            And if he wants to be a monk he's gonna have to cook a lot of rice

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Wow, Clever.

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by SNIPER
                Wow, Cumstain.
                Yes, he is.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

This thread is getting interesting.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Damn, just when it was getting good
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Nomead reminds me of someone else....
                      He's definitely a returning troll, but probably not that one.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2007

the funniest part about all of this is when I am proven right, when it comes out there was a problem with DLR, you will continue to lie to yourselves, I love VH and wish nothing but the best for them, in particular DLR, hope everything works out, but I am telling you, there is something not right in DLR land, and it is too bad we couldn't hold a reasonable discussion about it, anywho, I am a seer, and you were told.
                        Well, Thanks anyway....

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

the funniest part about all of this is when I am proven right, when it comes out there was a problem with DLR, you will continue to lie to yourselves, I love VH and wish nothing but the best for them, in particular DLR, hope everything works out, but I am telling you, there is something not right in DLR land, and it is too bad we couldn't hold a reasonable discussion about it, anywho, I am a seer, and you were told.
                          YAWN.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Says the idiot sheep who can't even spell his own fucking name.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Now go away.

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Please don't insult my employees by comparing your dumb assed Hagar blowing self to them.
                                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...