• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mmrrname
    Groupie
    • May 2006

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    No reason given REALLY sucks..come clean fellas
    I'll believe ya when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet!
    She wanted something to regret
    Tomorrow morning

Comment

• mmrrname
      Groupie
      • May 2006

By the way, I got an email from VIP Nation telling me that I would be getting a refund for my tix to the Cleveland show. That doesn't say "postponed" to me, but what do I know.
      Tomorrow morning

Comment

• NIN1211
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by mmrrname
        I'll believe ya when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet!

Oh Shit...HelllooooooBaayyyyybaaaayyyy!!!

Not this again!

Sorry the pic is a piece of paper that says David lee Who...with Spam Lighting it up.

My (un) educated guess is that they need a longer break....I feel bad for that Marley guy....he probably went on a spending spree that he won't be able to pay for.
        Last edited by NIN1211; 05-17-2012, 06:38 PM.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• VHscraps
          Veteran
          • Jul 2009

I don't use Twitter, but I see that Wolf has tweeted in the past 24 hrs and nothing seems less than normal. Somebody tweet him, or whatever the hell it is you do on Twitter. He's the only one that is making public ...
          THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

By the way, I got an email from VIP Nation telling me that I would be getting a refund for my tix to the Cleveland show. That doesn't say "postponed" to me, but what do I know.
            They don't give refund alerts until they absolutely have to

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• mmrrname
              Groupie
              • May 2006

Here's the text of the email:
              Dear Cleveland Van Halen fan,

The Van Halen show at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland originally scheduled for July 28th, 2012- has been temporarily postponed. Future dates are to be announced.

We will automatically refund your full purchase price to the credit card used to place your order.

No further action is required on your part.

Please note it may take 5-10 business days to credit to your card once we process the refund.
              Tomorrow morning

Comment

• TJMKID
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

OHH FUCK ---- I'm fearing this might be because of bad news ---- ie, Eddie's cancer relapse. Kinda makes sense ---- he can get chemo and radiation until surgery schedule after 6/26 and then some time off for recovery.

Only other thing I'm guessing is a health issue with Dave's voice ---- maybe he's scheduling vocal cord nodule surgery after 6/26 ?? It's not cancer but still serious enough to shut down a tour for awhile. Seems a little strange he wouldn't postpone dates right away and get any nodules removed immediately.

I give no credence to postponing U.S. dates so they can scurry over to Europe for summer festivals. Way too many lawsuits and other nastiness from that idea --- besides why not plan that back in Jan?

Perhaps the band is just fucking exhausted and needs a break? Janie might be a younger version of Sharon Osbourne ---- working her man to death for the mean green and maybe Eddie just said "FUCK YOU" to her evil greedy ways ???

Last edited by TJMKID; 05-17-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Grit
                  Roadie
                  • Oct 2011

"A source with knowledge of the tour tells Rolling Stone that Van Halen's members "hate each other." Adds the source, "The band is arguing like mad. They are fighting."
                  Van Halen's Members "Hate Each Other"?? Wolf hates Ed . . . Al hates Ed . . . Wolf hates Al . . . Al hates Wolf. By saying this Dave would have to be the one in the hate mix.
                  I hope to God that's not it!

Comment

• chi-town324
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Feb 2007

let's face it almost every review had ripped Dave's vocals... and it's not sounding good on this tour.. it's either that or the cancer.. If the fighting is that bad they would end the tour now!

Comment

• NIN1211
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chi-town324
                      let's face it almost every review had ripped Dave's vocals... and it's not sounding good on this tour.. it's either that or the cancer.. If the fighting is that bad they would end the tour now!

5/19 shall be very interesting......

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• rocking ron
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Sep 2010

C'mon Dave.......give us a break...........!!

Comment

• gene
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Sep 2004

They play SAP show just last night inOrlando FL.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
                            5/19 shall be very interesting......
                            It's all Zing!'s fault! Fucker requests a fan interview, and the whole thing goes to hell.

Fuck you Zing!
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Here's the text of the email:
                              Dear Cleveland Van Halen fan,

The Van Halen show at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland originally scheduled for July 28th, 2012- has been temporarily postponed. Future dates are to be announced.

We will automatically refund your full purchase price to the credit card used to place your order.

No further action is required on your part.

Please note it may take 5-10 business days to credit to your card once we process the refund.
                              but i got this one from cavs.com:

Attention ticket holder!

We just learned that your upcoming event has been postponed:

Van Halen
                              Quicken Loans Arena
                              Saturday July 28th 2012 at 7:30 PM New date: To Be Announced!

Just hang on to your tickets – they’re still good and will be honored once the new date is announced!

Need a refund? Refunds will be issued at the point of purchase

Questions? Call our charge by phone at 888-894-9424

Thanks for being a fan!
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• mmrrname
                                Groupie
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                but i got this one from cavs.com:

Attention ticket holder!

We just learned that your upcoming event has been postponed:

Van Halen
                                Quicken Loans Arena
                                Saturday July 28th 2012 at 7:30 PM New date: To Be Announced!

Just hang on to your tickets – they’re still good and will be honored once the new date is announced!

Need a refund? Refunds will be issued at the point of purchase

Questions? Call our charge by phone at 888-894-9424

Thanks for being a fan!
                                Mine was for VIP Nation. I sprung for the first row in Cleveland.
                                Tomorrow morning

Comment

Working...