She wanted something to regret
    Tomorrow morning

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

this thread needs some:

Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• VimFuego
        Groupie
        • May 2012

I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          It's not Eddie or Dave's fault...

The blowers are to blame!!!
          I saw the video for she's the woman on VH1classic yesterday!!!!!!!

Looks way better on TV!!!

GO WARF!!!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

If it was a serious health issue for any of them, it would be stopped right now, not July.

I know this has already been stated elsewhere in this thread, but I think it bears repeating.

I hate threads like this because they spin off in a thousand different directions and people get fucking crazy.

Keep us up to date VA....especially if anything official comes from DDE.
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Seriously, I think it's the damn blowers. No fucking way you can turn those suckers off in the summer without killing someone in the audience.

Mind you, if you want cuntroversy, someone at SAP last night tweeted that there was an awkward moment when Dave looked in Wolf's direction and yelled "Mike" (I don't believe that one for a second, mind you)...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                No reason given REALLY sucks..come clean fellas
                That's the REAL burn in this whole thing.

Postpone, cancel...do what you need to do boys. But at least have the decency to tell us why.

Or at least tell the VIP tix holders who took a second mortgage on their house to come to the show....and they'll trickle it down to the rest of us.
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Angel
                  Seriously, I think it's the damn blowers. No fucking way you can turn those suckers off in the summer without killing someone in the audience.

Mind you, if you want cuntroversy, someone at SAP last night tweeted that there was an awkward moment when Dave looked in Wolf's direction and yelled "Mike" (I don't believe that one for a second, mind you)...
                  Hmmmm....seems like a plausible theory. But blowers seem so fucking trivial as a reason to jack up 30 dates.

But something is up with Dave's voice.....whether we like to admit it to ourselves or not. The scarfs around the neck, the blower rants, the not-so-good nights.....

I'm concerned.

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Angel

Dave meant: Wolf get to the mic as in microphone...
                    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• atlantakat
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by NIN1211
                      Shit vid from SAP...Dave sounds great....as does the band....hmmmmm

The dude who shot the Jump video at the SAP show must be pretty low on the totem pole in the copy room to draw that seat at a corporate bash -- he might not be the brightest bulb at a global software firm either, based on how he holds his phone when taking video.

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by atlantakat
                        The dude who shot the Jump video at the SAP show must be pretty low on the totem pole in the copy room to draw that seat at a corporate bash -- he might not be the brightest bulb at a global software firm either, based on how he holds his phone when taking video.
                        or he was banging the bosses'wife while filming...lol
                        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

If the band were fighting, why cancel only half the dates? It's a specific date. Something is happening after that date. They did finish their dates with Shambo in 2004, didn't they? Even though they hated each other? They wouldn't give up all that money just for hatred of each other.

The worst part of this (besides the fact that someone in Van Halen may be sick or the band may be breaking up again) is that Shambo is going to start opening his cheeseburger-stained mouth again, saying, "I told you so..."

I hope he has a coronary.
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Jesus, I step away from my computer for a couple of hours and all hell breaks loose!
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by atlantakat
                              he might not be the brightest bulb at a global software firm either, based on how he holds his phone when taking video.
                              my thoughts exactly...if people lie flat while they sing or play guitar in your display: SOMETHING'S FUCKING WRONG!!!
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• NIN1211
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

These "ladies" will get your mind off things.....enjoy!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

Working...