X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
    Next thing you know he will bitch about Ed sitting down during his guitar solo.
    Well, if ya think about it...HOW DARE HE?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
      Well, if ya think about it...HOW DARE HE?
      Dammit, he stole the title of my next thread !!
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by SparkieD
        Funny how someone who has a screen name of a (at one time incredible) band who are WAY FUCKING PAST their prime and have no business performing as such can complain about the master.

Please tell me you're stuck in comic book land and not seriously digging on the once mighty Wolfsbane.
        Wolfsbane are still mighty in my book.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
          You trying to suggest Dave is gay ???

Comment

• gene
            Full On Cocktard
            • Sep 2004

Dave and VH have never disappointed me when they played together. Saw them in 1980 up to 2012 and all the time Dave was solo. Give me a break!!!

Comment

• gene
              Full On Cocktard
              • Sep 2004

Most of the time Dave was solo. Missed a few shows,but still.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I think its just Dave coming up with something for the show to compensate for the fact that he can't do all those kicks, split-legged leaps and jumps anymore.

Having said that he is still pulling off some great roundhouses and most, if not all, 57 year olds can't do at that age.
                =V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

He's a man in his element. There's no better drug in the world. NOTHING feels as great as doing what you're meant to be doing.

I know I grin like a cheshire cat every acting gig I do. I can only imagine how much bigger that grin would be if I had that snatched away from me and then finally got it back.

You go Dave, and keep on loving what you're doing...that shit eating grin is one of the things I'm loving most about this tour!!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• mohican
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by SilvioDante
                    ... I would love Dave to come running out on stage one night and say, "Oh my God! You guys have gotten old and fat. You boobs are sagging. You have lost all your hair. You don't scream for us like you use to. We're leaving, come on guys. Let's go home."

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wolfsbane

I will not see Dave again unless this crap stops.

It used to be that Dave ( and VH) were more dangerous than the music. Now, they are about as dangerous as custard pie. If you don't appear serious, why should I see you any different.

I hope the checkered flag means this is the end of the race for Dave with VH.

close your eyes next time whiner.

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Dave is like that crazy uncle we'd see at family reunion picnics getting wasted ---- he's older now but still lovable and weird.

Back in '78-'84, you were jealous of that crazy uncle because he drove a new cherry red IROC-Z Camaro and his girlfriend was a hot stripper. He'd share a fat blunt with you when your Mom wasn't looking.

Now it's 2012, that crazy uncle sold the IROC and drives a Toyota truck and drinks Pabst. He's not as cool as he once was, but he's still goofy and likeable. He's family and you'll always love him.

Yeah I wish Dave would drop the choreographed dance routines and just strut around onstage like the old days. Drop the high register on songs like DTNA. The Liberace jackets and scarf still perplex me now that it's summertime. I'm sure most of the female fans wish he would go back to the '07-'08 look of open shirt with sweat beading on his bare chest.

I think it's a case of Dave just trying a little too hard to bring glamour to the show when he should just relax and pretend it's a backyard BBQ party in Pasadena.

But never forget ---- as goofy and eclectic as Sir Diamond can be ---- just be happy this cumstain is not up there with the twins:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

that looney uncle told my old freudian slip joke....
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• loucap81
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            I took this picture of Dave in 1979. He appears to be smiling.
                            That's my all-time favorite pic you've taken of him.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

well, mr bane, 10 seconds in, the drumset agrees with you...

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

At least Dave dresses like the Lennox furnace dude instead of peroxing his hair and dressing like spiderman in a frock or wearing chaps with no pants. Pushing 60 that would be some crazy scary shit.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...