X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    And what the hell is with the cowbell at the part where people leave right before LUTS??
    I was thinking it was a click track, but wasn't sure...it was annoying as fuck, but once it stopped it was killer!!
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

I keep thinking its " the time is up for your VIP" bell...as we crank up LUTS to make you go FUUCCKK!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        I keep thinking its " the time is up for your VIP" bell...as we crank up LUTS to make you go FUUCCKK!!
        Personally, I think I'd hide under a seat and sneak in a listen :-)

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

These clips are fucking awesome.

I have plans for these....oh yes, I have plans.
          Originally posted by perilouspete
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
            These line breaks drive me crazy... for the love of Dave, get 'Halen' up next to 'Van' or drop the whole word down a line... same with 'rock & roll' - keep them together.

/designer mode
            They forgot to change the font to Comic Sans as well.
            I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

As-Is and LUTS without the click track.. awesome!
              Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 06-30-2012, 09:43 AM. Reason: Added Embed
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by mh5150
                That was fookin rrrrrRIGHTEOUS!!!

OWWWWWWW
                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Texas Outlaw
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jul 2005

I got to see them do LUTS last weekend in Houston at soundcheck. It was over the top bad ass. Spot on performance, minus Dave of course.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Texas Outlaw
                    I got to see them do LUTS last weekend in Houston at soundcheck. It was over the top bad ass. Spot on performance, minus Dave of course.
                    SOOOOOO jealous!!!

Comment

• Texas Outlaw
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Jul 2005

After soundcheck, we were taken back to the party room. I could hardly speak as I realized just how special that whole experience was. Van Halen (classic era) has always been my favorite band. To get a chance to watch soundcheck, and hear my favorite songs played to PERFECTION was priceless to me.

I bought two VIP packages and they were worth every single penny.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

As Is - Light Up The Sky Soundboard & Video

Saw this at VHND. I apologize if it's already been posted:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Si9M_WCzB70?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><pa ram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Si9M_WCzB70?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
                        I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                          Saw this at VHND. I apologize if it's already been posted:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Si9M_WCzB70?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><pa ram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Si9M_WCzB70?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

And it seems it was posted numerous times before me! Ooops!
                          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

Holy mother of G! I'm way behind here. That's awesome!
                            sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• katina
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Don´t worry ALMOSTsaved !! I´ve just arrived and watching it......... amazing !!!

Comment

• private parts
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2007

I don't know why Dave wouldn't want to sing As Is. Seams like it would be right in his vocal sweet spot. LUTS.. maybe not.
                                My bet is Japan will hear it.
                                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Working...