Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by vaijuju
    Thank again but we must stop the off !
    I know. Sorry
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
      Who told you that?
      Sigh..... Someone bring the Swedish newbie up to speed please....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

I know. Sorry
        Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Sigh..... Someone bring the Swedish newbie up to speed please....
        Darling...under some names it says: "head fluffer" which means if you are a girl and pretty you have to make nude pics of yourself and send them to the guys where it says "Roth Army Webmaster"

they have all the power here and decide which members of the army are honorable enough to get your nude pics...and sometimes they are in close contact to Dave's camp and get some special tickets to shows and some inside information about Dave and his back up band...

glad, I could help...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I can vouche for that...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

LOL, yeah, what he said....

To answer your question, when the promotion for the new album got ramped up the day after Christmas, Dave reached out to the main VH sites, meaning the Army, VHND and eventually the Links, to provide us exclusive video links..... All of the sites have had just an incredibly generous relationship with one of Dave's assistants (commonly named "the DDE Rep", after Diamond Dave Enterprises).....

Then, when VH started playing small venues as the album release date got closer, the VH sites got free passes to the shows....

WARF got the pass for the Jan. 5th show at Cafe Wha in New York City....

JHale and Bantonelli went to the Feb. 1st show at Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles....

And finally, Romeo Delight and myself went to the Feb. 8th full dress rehearsal at The Forum in Los Angeles....

The relationship has been fantastic, so grateful....

And the cherry on top was when talking to the DDE rep in Greensboro told me, Pojo and Carmine when discussing the Army and telling Dave "thank you", she simply said "Dave loves the passion".....

That made my night....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

To answer your question, when the promotion for the new album got ramped up the day after Christmas, Dave reached out to the main VH sites, meaning the Army, VHND and eventually the Links, to provide us exclusive video links..... All of the sites have had just an incredibly generous relationship with one of Dave's assistants (commonly named "the DDE Rep", after Diamond Dave Enterprises).....

Then, when VH started playing small venues as the album release date got closer, the VH sites got free passes to the shows....

JHale and Bantonelli went to the Feb. 1st show at Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles....

And finally, Romeo Delight and myself went to the Feb. 8th full dress rehearsal at The Forum in Los Angeles....

And the cherry on top was when talking to the DDE rep in Greensboro told me, Pojo and Carmine when discussing the Army and telling Dave "thank you", she simply said "Dave loves the passion".....

That made my night....
              guess, I summed it up slightly different...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

That made my night....
                THANK YOU so much for explaining. It's amazing that they are generous enough to give us information. And tickets.

I sooo envy you for getting to see them live :-)

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

That made my night....
                  Also the Army strongly suggested that Dave drop the headset and Have HAIL on the permanent tour setlist
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by So this is love
                    Also the Army strongly suggested that Dave drop the headset and Have HAIL on the permanent tour setlist
                    LOL, I think if that were true you would have heard Sinner's Swing, Stay Frosty and LUTS about two months ago....

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

It's clearly Dave's fault for not playing those songs...

You can throw As Is in there as well...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

THANK YOU so much for explaining. It's amazing that they are generous enough to give us information. And tickets.

I sooo envy you for getting to see them live :-)
                        I've seen them live plenty of times, but at The Forum I was in the front row....

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

I would like them to play Push Comes To Shove. That is my favorite song.

Comment

• chi-town324
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Feb 2007

my favorite line...Dave..Were a blue collar band....we break a sweat before the first chorus!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

That made my night....
                              Wow. That is pretty cool.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• SilvioDante
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2004

I guess The Hives is the closest to rock of all of these bands. I am not a fan, but I have heard some of their songs.

!
                                I liked these guys better back when they were called The Kinks....
                                "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

Working...