• Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

"Sam throws a party, I am the party"

THEN BE THE PARTY!!!

People nowdays have to turn to DJs for party, while rockers grow fish farms like Roger Daltrey. I know Patsy and Edina are fictional, but they are right. FISH FARM?????
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

People turn to dj's to party ... Wtf ?!?!?
      And daltrey is nearly 70 ... And u think he should be still wild and crazy ,after fronting the who for 40 years I think he has seen enough parties ...
      Mmmm front men having activities outside of bands , wonder if much partying was done while becoming a "life times martial artist" paramedic , mountaineer , and sheep farmer .
      Fuck Dave makes me feel lazy
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• minkahed
        Roadie
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Coyote
        Looks like he pinched a nerve and he's trying to ignore it.
        I must admit, I love David Lee, but damn, that pic is brutal.

That smile is just so ...contrived.
        Hot dog and a shake

Comment

• minkahed
          Roadie
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID
          Richard Dawson died recently ---- somebody has to take over the herpes-spreading duties for the women ---- might as well be Neil the Perv instead of Dave!
          Shit ...Elvis was doing that 40 years ago ...
          Hot dog and a shake

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Dave had some good genetics his frame was built with some abilities that created some coordintion, and worked hard at his pysique he persued Kempo martial arts and shit.

I ran and rode bikes and was outside all my life and worked at a pysically demanding labor job. I probably did the work of three men all day every day..like most of us do, shit has to get done.

I always respected the diudes who hit the gym and got a sculpted body, mine was less defined, but perhaps stronger,chicks dug it and that was cool, got me laid.

I was always worn out and only used the gym for 1 month durring the winter when business was slow.I would ride the lifecycle for a hour swim the pool for 45 min then wet, dry, sauna then wirlpool in that order at 6 am 4 times a week. ( lots of suburban MILF there at that time)

I would negotiate a 1 month membership by stateing the fact that I work hard and only use the gym when business was slow, I don't need it I burn 5K cal all day every day at work,. I would say I will pay you three times what a yearly membership breaks down per month to... and not sign anything, if you give me a 1 month pass. It works and you don't end up wasting a contract you will probably not use.

Working out to look good makes you feel good more people should do it..now with the new gyms and thier month to month contracts more people should go.

If you find out you don't like it you aren't stuck with a 3 year contract at Ballys..or wherever.

What was the question ,..what the fuck am I going on about, and where am I..and ....WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!!
            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-01-2012, 10:08 PM.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Zempi
              Roadie
              • Mar 2012

Sure why not. Read up on it and compare after the fact see the similarities just for fun. It's not the Bible.

Someone still believes in astrological stereotypes?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by minkahed
                Shit ...Elvis was doing that 40 years ago ...
                Yeah, but Elvis was Elvis...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                  Dave had some good genetics his frame was built with some abilities that created some coordintion, and worked hard at his pysique he persued Kempo martial arts and shit.

I ran and rode bikes and was outside all my life and worked at a pysically demanding labor job. I probably did the work of three men all day every day..like most of us do, shit has to get done.

I always respected the diudes who hit the gym and got a sculpted body, mine was less defined, but perhaps stronger,chicks dug it and that was cool, got me laid.

I was always worn out and only used the gym for 1 month durring the winter when business was slow.I would ride the lifecycle for a hour swim the pool for 45 min then wet, dry, sauna then wirlpool in that order at 6 am 4 times a week. ( lots of suburban MILF there at that time)

I would negotiate a 1 month membership by stateing the fact that I work hard and only use the gym when business was slow, I don't need it I burn 5K cal all day every day at work,. I would say I will pay you three times what a yearly membership breaks down per month to... and not sign anything, if you give me a 1 month pass. It works and you don't end up wasting a contract you will probably not use.

Working out to look good makes you feel good more people should do it..now with the new gyms and thier month to month contracts more people should go.

If you find out you don't like it you aren't stuck with a 3 year contract at Ballys..or wherever.

What was the question ,..what the fuck am I going on about, and where am I..and ....WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!!
                  You sir get a sticker...

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by clarathecarrot

The Milf you were talking about the MILF stay focus will you........
                    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

damn right!!!!
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

I admit it, I have never seen them live.

The best live concert I have been to is Yngwie Malmsteen. I have been to couple and it's always as much fun.
                        He is ALWAYS late, like 2 hours And then he comes out pretty drunk, and it's just kick-ass rock. It's dirty, drunk, filthy, perverted, decadent, he does what he feels like. And he just plays like a god, and interact with the crowd. And the audience is the wildest audience in the world. I swear, my whole body is covered in bruises for days after the show. No fish farm or spa there...

I HATE the sterile shows that most rock bands put on nowdays. It's all clinical and correct and nice, and they are on time.
                        Last edited by envy_me; 07-02-2012, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            Poor Elvis. He must have gotten some sort of desiese from kissing all those random people. I have problem with shaking hands with strangers.

And imagine being the last of these girls that kisses him, after all those others. I'd put a condom on my tounge.
                            Last edited by envy_me; 07-02-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zempi
                              Sure why not. Read up on it and compare after the fact see the similarities just for fun. It's not the Bible.
                              I'd rather not. Last time I did that (on my own starsign), I was slightly depressed for over a month...
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

I'd rather not. Last time I did that (on my own starsign), I was slightly depressed for over a month...
                                I don't even know what my sign is. Since I am born between signs and in every book, every magazine it varies what I am.

Even people say to me "You are born on 20th january, I KNOW you are aquarius, I'm sure" Then the next person says the same but they are absolutely sure I'm a capricorn. LIARS!!!
                                My mom had a big astrology book when I was little and it said like this:

Capricorn 21 december - 19 january
                                Aquarius 21 january - 20 february

They forgot my date

Comment

Working...