• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Makes it no less irresponsible IMO....
    Really???? But, I understand where you're coming from...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Heater
      Foot Soldier
      • Nov 2010

I dont think Dave can be compared to Keith Richards or Ozzy in terms of abusing ones body. Its pretty well documented what those 2 guys put themselves through, Dave on the other hand talks a good game and would like people to believe he was cut from the same stock, but he's not in their league. Dave is a bullshit artist, he knows how to play the game.
      As far as the herky- jerkies, he always fidgeted and rambled and pill rolled, maybe he's just laying it on thicker now. If the word got out to the rest of the internet about the medical speculation from the RA diagnosticians here, the world probably would not be as devastated as you think.

Comment

• Southpaw
        Roadie
        • Jan 2009

Dave has a disease... it's called cocaine addiction. Hey, do what you want with you're life, who am I to judge. You need a couple of bumps before going out in front of 20,000 fans I get it. But that 50 rides on the love train video or his press conference with Billy Joel and Aerosmith for that Austrailia show doesnt exactly scream Parkinson's Disease to me.He continues to live the rock star life and it shows in his voice. I hope they tour again and go to Mohegean Sun. I could use a weekend getaway. Rock on Diamond One !!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

don't they play the Superbowl tonight?
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
            the man is 68 and suffering from diabetes...68 is a hell of a number of years...I don't want to imagine dave in eight years pushing 70
            He already looks 70. Alcohol, cocaine abuse and pussy wil make you like a dried up withered autumn leaf. Dave looks like absolute shit for a man pushing 60.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

I get the other two but two much pussy fucks you up ?
              What like ya tongue dries out or something, can ya snort to much pussy
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
                I get the other two but two much pussy fucks you up ?
                What like ya tongue dries out or something, can ya snort to much pussy
                Ask Michael Douglas.
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                  Ask Michael Douglas.
                  beat me to that
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                    Ask Michael Douglas.

If you look quickly, it looks like he's eating something shaped like a "V"...

Comment

• Heater
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Nov 2010

Dave was never in the Keith Richards/Ozzy echelon of self abuse. He would like you to think that or that he's in constant pain but it is just Dave BS. Always the drama queen. I doubt he has Parkinsons, he always had the herky- jerkies, he looks to be laying it on a little thick for whatever reason now-compensation or something. If the rest of the internet caught wind of speculation by the boatload of medical experts on this site about Dave's supposed condition, I think the world MIGHT continue to move on.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

The stage and the act ! MAYBE NEXT YEAR ! Or the one after that ? Didn't these guy's record ALL of the 6 pack in about a year and 3 months total ??

Comment

Working...