Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

That's because the douchebags who pose as mods don't like my sense of humor...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Calderone
      He needs the danger , the edge back !
      The problem is Dave used to go to the Atomic Pukes show and he saw Raaaaalph Semen up there acting like the poofta clown that he is and Dave thought he was imitating his old act...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
        This thread is about the bands/Daves stage act. If you don't like it, go and read a thread you like.
        did you send the nude pics already?
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          That's because the douchebags who pose as mods don't like my sense of humor...
          no one here likes it...that's why I like it
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            Okay, so I guess I must be the only female that has never had any kind of "attraction" to Dave besides musically. Sorry ladies...I absolutely LOVE the man's music, vocals, etc, but as far as finding him "attractive", never happened to me. I think the thing I found most attractive about him was watching the videos about the lyrics of the new songs, and realizing what an intellectual man he is. Guess I just never looked at him as "eye candy".
            You are probably not the only woman to feel that way... Heck you just differentiated yourself from about 60% of the men on this site!!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

So, now we need somebody to put the letter together, formulate it really well. And then we need someone to deliver it. A carrier fan.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Zempi
                Roadie
                • Mar 2012

Of course he is different now..some 30+ years later. I would hope I have not remained the same some 30 years later. Sure I love watching the Dave from back then, but that was then..he was a kid, physically fit in proportion to his body at that time. He may not prance around the stage the same way he used to. He may even prance around differently 10 years from now...You have in your head the Dave of the 70 and 80's and that is not who is on the stage anymore. Probably if he feels like letting loose he would.

I think you need to go to a show personally and then reevaluate your original post to some degree. It's been said before but it is different watching on youtubes, etc than being in the audience especially close up. I agree it is.

Personally, I never got to a show in the early 80's. I'm certainly not complaining about the shows I am seeing now with Dave.

I hope you are joking about that letter

Comment

• Zempi
                  Roadie
                  • Mar 2012

This is the kind of stuff we'd find in the Tiger Beat or Teen Beat Magazines that would have the pull out that you could hang in your locker right..lol? Those days. OR was this the larger kind that you would go to the poster store or 'record store' to find one of these and be so proud when you brought it home...

love it

Originally posted by Momshell
                  Found this poster in my mom's basement last weekend. I must have kissed this poster a million times a day as an adolescent. Look at that body!! Face is gorgeous to me as well!

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zempi
                    Of course he is different now..some 30+ years later. I would hope I have not remained the same some 30 years later. Sure I love watching the Dave from back then, but that was then..he was a kid, physically fit in proportion to his body at that time. He may not prance around the stage the same way he used to. He may even prance around differently 10 years from now...You have in your head the Dave of the 70 and 80's and that is not who is on the stage anymore. Probably if he feels like letting loose he would.

I think you need to go to a show personally and then reevaluate your original post to some degree. It's been said before but it is different watching on youtubes, etc than being in the audience especially close up. I agree it is.

Personally, I never got to a show in the early 80's. I'm certainly not complaining about the shows I am seeing now with Dave.

I hope you are joking about that letter
                    Yeah, but why change when it's working. Don't fix it if it isn't broken. And what I am talking about is totally age-unrelated. Yeah, I was joking about the letter. But it would be nice if he was aware that couple of us here really, really liked what he had going on back then.

Comment

• Zempi
                      Roadie
                      • Mar 2012

We all liked it...but maybe that is not Dave anymore. It is just not the person he is. It may work for you (or me) but as an artist it just does not work for him. Some of the things I've done when I was younger I would not do now...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Heck you just differentiated yourself from about 60% of the men on this site!!
                        LMAO !!

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zempi
                          We all liked it...but maybe that is not Dave anymore. It is just not the person he is. It may work for you (or me) but as an artist it just does not work for him. Some of the things I've done when I was younger I would not do now...
                          Maybe. But maybe he thinks we don't want him being like he was in the 80-ies. One can only speculate. But if he had all the facts, and was aware of that whatever he did then was very apriciated maybe he'd feel revealed that he can be himself again. Or maybe this is what he always was like. Who knows. Maybe, maybe.. Just speculating.

But he should have all the facts and know what a part of us thinks and then decide for himself what he wants to do.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Maybe. But maybe he thinks we don't want him being like he was in the 80-ies. One can only speculate. But if he had all the facts, and was aware of that whatever he did then was very apriciated maybe he'd feel revealed that he can be himself again. Or maybe this is what he always was like. Who knows. Maybe, maybe.. Just speculating.

But he should have all the facts and know what a part of us thinks and then decide for himself what he wants to do.
                            I don't know, when I saw him on the Diamond Dave tour he was trying to be the old Dave, and it was stupid. Long bleach blonde hair that looked absolutely ridiculous. He was still doing the "jack off the JD", which made him look like a really creepy dirty old man. In the review I posted at DDLR.com I said that Dave was a diamond in the rough.

I think he's still sexy, just not in that bad boy way that women go for when they're young. As for his "goofy" smile...I LOVE it!!! It may LOOK slightly goofy, but it shines with pure happiness. Nothing sexier than a person in their element...
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• katina
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

And stops smiling all the fucking time. And gets back to his serious "I hate you but I wanna fuck you"-face.
                              It´s nothing wrong with Dave smiling, even in an interview back in1985, he declared that "I sell smiles for a living"

Comment

• mohican
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jul 2011

I don't think he is gay. But I could bet my life on that he is bi-sexual. I have always suspected, but when I saw the interview he did with MTVs Mark Goodman, in the 80-ies, I knew...It looked like Dave wanted to eat the guy up, you could tell from his body language that there was something there from Daves side. Goodman didn't respond. At least not in front of camera.
                                Dave was drunk and probably thought he was talking to Princess Stephanie which was an easy mistake given Goodman's broad shoulder

Comment

Working...