V is pronounced "b" in Spanish.
    I know just thought it was funny

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

Seriously guys?

I love this video because It's just the boys screwin' around and having fun! Of fucking course this dosen't reflect what the stage act is because anyone with a brain knows that they are an absolute powerhouse on stage. Just watch this for what it really is.
      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by fraroc
        Seriously guys?

I love this video because It's just the boys screwin' around and having fun! Of fucking course this dosen't reflect what the stage act is because anyone with a brain knows that they are an absolute powerhouse on stage. Just watch this for what it really is.
        I agree.
        Television in Spain changed radically in the years following the death of Francisco Franco in 1975. In 1980, the government enacted a reform statute which established norms to ensure that a plurality of political parties would control RTVE. The Statute of RTVE also stipulated that broadcasting should be treated as an essential public service and that it should defend open and free expression.

Comment

• private parts
          Sniper
          • Jan 2007

THAT just cracks me up! My question is who found that video? Could be VH releasing this stuff? Or is it just some obscure fan digging through his old VHS tapes.
          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I like that none of the camera crew were made aware that the skinny guy in the lavender shirt was going to do something called a guitar solo at some point.

They did one of these for French TV I think. Dave was holding a red strat maybe.
            Last edited by DLR Bridge; 07-27-2012, 12:43 PM. Reason: Added bullshit

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by private parts
              THAT just cracks me up! My question is who found that video? Could be VH releasing this stuff? Or is it just some obscure fan digging through his old VHS tapes.
              None of them. The video is a segment of the RTVE (Spanish TV) music program "Aplauso" (applause), from May 1st. 1982 "Especial Rock Heavy Metal".

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

"Why does Dave have a guitar?" Umm, to give the illusion that he's playing the rhythm guitar during the solo?

A fun clip, nonetheless.
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• katina
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

"Aplauso" music TV program broadcasted from 1978 to 1983.
                  For Especial Rock Heavy Metal of May 1st 1982, the bands announced were Meat Loaf, Thin Lizzy, a couple of spanish metal bands, Ted Nugent, and Van Halen; they all performed doing "playback".
                  A video of AC/DC and Iron Maiden (The Number of The Beast) was also transmitted.
                  Last edited by katina; 07-27-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...