Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatArtGuy
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

My wife lived in Italy back in the early 90's and found a band she really liked called Litfiba. I don't understand Italian, but the music is okay, and it's got a beat and I can dance to it. The hilarious thing for me is that the charismatic singer and the guitarist fought and split. The band continued with the Litfiba name, but replaced the original singer with a horrible substitution and the music went down the tubes. The original singer went to make some solo discs which were much better. They eventually reconvened and put out a new album a month before VH. Again, hilarious.
    I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Litfiba live in 1991.

Litfiba's new single 2012.

I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
        My wife lived in Italy back in the early 90's and found a band she really liked called Litfiba. I don't understand Italian, but the music is okay, and it's got a beat and I can dance to it. The hilarious thing for me is that the charismatic singer and the guitarist fought and split. The band continued with the Litfiba name, but replaced the original singer with a horrible substitution and the music went down the tubes. The original singer went to make some solo discs which were much better. They eventually reconvened and put out a new album a month before VH. Again, hilarious.

I can remember boogeying my little tush when "99 Luft Balloons" came on the radio in 1983, but I never bought the cassette since I didnt speak a word of German and couldnt fully appreciate the music.

Why would 30,000 Ukrainians or Japanese pay $300/ticket to see Madonna in concert if most of them don't understand English?

It's a never-ending mystery to me.

Comment

Working...