• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomicpnk47
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    I agree 100%!

Why can't the rest of you be more positive about Dave and VH, kinda like me?? Geez....some people.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

if I haven't mentioned that earlier...the radio show got me to talk to the man for almost seven minutes about prostitutes...

so I think doing radio was a fantastic move from Dave!
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Dave's site is still all dark... Either he's in mourning, or in a very dark mood, or... who knows?

Ed doesn't even know whether he's in Tokyo or NYC... Weird.

Edit: Maybe there's nothing to worry about, he's just listening to his hair grow back in the dark?
        Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 02-17-2015, 10:25 AM.
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2010

wut channil is the show on

Comment

• doobiewah
            Full On Cocktard
            • Feb 2015

Does anybody have the show where Dave talked about A Bigger Bang by The Rolling Stones?
            That one was hilarious and it was my first Dave show.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Just seen this on vhnd.com - the first minutes only, but it looks promising: Dave, the VH Bros and even Ted Templeman (separately) talking about "Jump" and the 1983/84 period.

Edit: well it's also about the sound, the early days and the other albums, but the main topic is "Jump".
              Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 04-14-2015, 04:18 AM.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jetstream
                Foot Soldier
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                Just seen this on vhnd.com - the first minutes only, but it looks promising: Dave, the VH Bros and even Ted Templeman (separately) talking about "Jump" and the 1983/84 period.

Edit: well it's also about the sound, the early days and the other albums, but the main topic is "Jump".
                It might be exclusive for VHND, but I have seen these interviews way back before the Tokyo performances, so for me they hold little weight for the current state of the band but it is at least good to see them laughing together
                I got lost in the...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                  It might be exclusive for VHND, but I have seen these interviews way back before the Tokyo performances, so for me they hold little weight for the current state of the band but it is at least good to see them laughing together
                  For sure. So you can pick up Japanese channels? How funny just to hear "David Lee Roth", "Van Halen" and other names in that weird accent BTW.

Comment

• Jetstream
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    For sure. So you can pick up Japanese channels? How funny just to hear "David Lee Roth", "Van Halen" and other names in that weird accent BTW.
                    These where actually on youtube in separate viewings during the time of the Japanese tour and I came across them while looking to see what the vibe in Japan was, and they compiled them... the one of Roth in the black suit alone though might be new but all the others I had seen before (definitely the ones of the band together, the history in Japanese, and the Templeman bit) minus the Japanese commercials lol
                    I got lost in the...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I have an urge for Japanese MILF vag after watching those commercials.

Comment

• Cato
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This is the re-broadcast version.

I posted the Japanese TV show "Song To Soul" here when it was broadcasted first in August of 2012. and it was re-broadcasted with some additional interview in March of 2013.

this is what Dave saying at 6:06

"Thanks for the support. Feel free to ask me anything, I will gladly help you. I'm David Lee Roth"

I put both versions on a DVD and sent a copy to ron(vhboots.com) and told him to share it at jamtothis.com at that time.

this video is not from my DVD but the footage itself is not rare nor exclusive. I don't know my DVD is still available there, though.
                        Last edited by Cato; 04-14-2015, 06:04 PM.
                        Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Saw that at VHND earlier today... no interest in hearing the documentary history and analysis of Jump.

I'd rather watch paint dry...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...