Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Fly me to the moon ... twitter.com/DavidLeeRoth/s…— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) January 16, 2013
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

It's the Honda Principle – Two Good, Four Better ... twitter.com/DavidLeeRoth/s…— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) January 21, 2013

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• private parts
        Sniper
        • Jan 2007

WOW! Dig that episode. Dave drinkin' the Busch (my favorite beer in high school). Some of you might have read my pleas to find the 1980 (PART 1) Jim Ladd Innerview that was on the old Army site.
        Well Dave opens that interview saying, "I was working the night watch down at juvenile..." after 32 years he's using that line again. Never gets old.
        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Um, this one ?

Comment

• big fatty
            Head Fluffer
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by private parts
            WOW! Dig that episode. Dave drinkin' the Busch (my favorite beer in high school). Some of you might have read my pleas to find the 1980 (PART 1) Jim Ladd Innerview that was on the old Army site.
            Well Dave opens that interview saying, "I was working the night watch down at juvenile..." after 32 years he's using that line again. Never gets old.
            Yup, He also used it in the Howard Stern show, and of course the introduction story for " Just A Gigalo " on the Skyscraper tour in 1988. No one can accuse him of not recycling. Heh, heh.

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

I can listen to Dave over and over and it never GETS boring.
              That Dave can always put a smile on my face....
              Fuckin CLASSIC!!
              Thanx Dave

Comment

• big fatty
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2004

Overdue for a new episode right now, there should of been a new one last Thursday. I wonder what' s the hold-up.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by big fatty
                  Overdue for a new episode right now, there should of been a new one last Thursday. I wonder what' s the hold-up.
                  She's working on Episode 9....

Comment

• private parts
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Um, this one ?
                    That's part 2. Part 1 was the previous week with Dave only. On the old army web page its number 28

Greatest Roth interview ever recorded! I wish there was a way for Sarge to extract it from the old site.

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Actually the last 30 seconds of this IS from part 1!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

A little clip...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

1982 with Ladd, embedding disabled...

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Talk about the Oakland '81 videos in Part I.....

Comment

• private parts
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2007

Thanks for the effort VA, but those are from 1982. Needing 1980 Jim Ladd part 1

Somebody on this board must have posted it back in the day.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Yeah, I know...

PM Sarge when he's around, he might have it on his harddrive....

Comment

Working...