• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatGuy1
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by fraroc
    Get the fuck out of here.
    You did see the crap at 4:40 right? Did you like that? Dont get pissed at me cause your a fan of this idiot. Im here to help you move on!

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Satan
      Wouldn't that actually require him to do MORE singing?]
      I don't want him to STAR in it, I just want him to write it, maybe help direct it at first, and compose the music and lyrics. At this point in the game, I can sing better than Dave just by showing up to the venue and remembering the words.
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ThatGuy1
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Zing!
        I don't want him to STAR in it, I just want him to write it, maybe help direct it at first, and compose the music and lyrics. At this point in the game, I can sing better than Dave just by showing up to the venue and remembering the words.
        Boy you got that right! My 80 yr old mom sings better than DLR.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I think you took the exact opposite message from that song that Ricky Nelson intended.
          Ricky came out with long hair and hippy clothes when his fans wanted to see Ozzie and Harriet's Ricky Nelson. If Dave came out on stage dressed like the average 59 year old some people wouldn't like that either.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

I finally watched the video with Dave and Mike Love singing California Girls and I'd have loved to have been there no matter how bad they sang or how bad they looked. Dave rambled on incohenently at first but he settled down. It was two hall of famers singing a classic song with a tv star thrown in for the younger ladies to look at. He hugged another man at the end he didn't slip him some tounge.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Ricky came out with long hair and hippy clothes when his fans wanted to see Ozzie and Harriet's Ricky Nelson. If Dave came out on stage dressed like the average 59 year old some people wouldn't like that either.
              Right.... and then Ricky turned that experience into a hit record. Which didn't sound anything like his 50's teen idol stuff. He actually was among the early pioneers of the "country-rock" genre.

Might have had a few more hits if he hadn't shared his cocaine with his pilot
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Might have had a few more hits if he hadn't shared his cocaine with his pilot
                That was disproven years ago. Ricky's not down there. He's at your old place.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There's a new alias here who smells a lot like a stinky Diaper......
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fraroc
                    Commando
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ThatGuy1
                    You did see the crap at 4:40 right? Did you like that? Dont get pissed at me cause your a fan of this idiot. Im here to help you move on!
                    Yeah and I want you to get every single venereal disease known to man.
                    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      There's a new alias here who smells a lot like a stinky Diaper......
                      That could be a regular member. The smell part not the alias.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by fraroc
                        Yeah? Well you're shit like Krusty now.
                        You are the most juvenile turd in this place. Beyond Heater juvenile.

My commentary towards Dave's performance is the harsh judgement he himself demands. He wouldn't call me "shit" over it you nitwit. Grow the fuck up already.

Comment

• fraroc
                          Commando
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                          You are the most juvenile turd in this place. Beyond Heater juvenile.

My commentary towards Dave's performance is the harsh judgement he himself demands. He wouldn't call me "shit" over it you nitwit. Grow the fuck up already.
                          And proud of it
                          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I'm just glad Dave isn't wearing chaps with no pants these days. Tacky suits with wild socks are a much better choice. The glass is half full. It could be much worse.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              Ha! This poster was all over the city around the time of the ADKOT tour. I kept thinking it was Dave.
                              Ha! Maybe Dave's mommy took him to see that play when he was a kid. Maybe the next VH tour will have a Westside Story or Guys and Dolls vibe. Hell do Bye Bye Birdie. Ed can play that funky Fender Jaguar. I must be careful not to give Dave new ideas. He will start wearing a gold jumpsuit with a gold Ramses wrestling mask around.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-22-2014, 07:45 PM.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

Hey come on Bridge! You remember what it was like sponging off ma n pa, rolling outta bed around noon to cook yourself some instant noodles, not showering for days, generally being one of life's jackpot winners. Give the kid a break, sheesh!!

Comment

Working...