• Show
Clear All
  • CVH Rulz
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by shellster
    It's

Civilized or Un.
    Great job editing. Are you formally trained?

When is Dave coming home?
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 11-06-2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• flappo
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

has dave got tourettes ?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

love it
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

these videos become the best thing about the whole reunion...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Glad to see Dave hiliting his solo stuff. I hope it drives Eddie nuts...
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Dude, the last time Dave did solo stuff......Eddie hired Hagar as his new singer...........bite your tongue and say three "Running with the Devil's" and two "Mean Streets" as your penance!
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• qikgts
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Hope the next one picks up from where this left off!!! Fuck man, Dave was showing some swagger in that last shot!
                  You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• howie
                    Roadie
                    • Jan 2005

Gonna take heat over this but...

...the love train dance video and the chair tune fucking sucked...c'mon folks you know it...maybe ten years ago but not now.

Senior citizen status has crept in and now we're getting all the "rothisms" that seem too much too late.

And really - dedicating that chair song to the victims of Sandy? What a huge consolation to the people affected. Why not put those paramedic skills into action or make a big donation to relief instead?

The cancellation of the second leg said it all - I'd be surprised if there's a Japan or European tour at all. Sorry - don't want to be a hater but stick a fork in it...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Dave has really improved over the years with his video storyboarding and story outlines .

I like the way he was putting videos together back in the 80s and these latest plus the work on the BBQ vid show some skills.

I hope he directs a VH music video soon. I understand there really isn't much money to be grabbed or even exposure thu the use of "The Music Video" not like it was in the MTV early exposure = album sales.

As a documentation of the times and the sounds then at that moment a visual film of a tune will never die.

Or even if they let some others direct it I still like the film of what is happening. Audio alone is great but seeing it like it is live with some story painting around it really is interesting.

I love this shit.

A video these days is a expensive undertaking more like a gift to the fans than a advertising must.

But I personally have allways been visually stimulated...yeah, yeah ,,,,hey you in the red........there ya go...lol.
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by howie
                        ...the love train dance video and the chair tune fucking sucked...c'mon folks you know it...maybe ten years ago but not now.

Senior citizen status has crept in and now we're getting all the "rothisms" that seem too much too late.

And really - dedicating that chair song to the victims of Sandy? What a huge consolation to the people affected. Why not put those paramedic skills into action or make a big donation to relief instead?

The cancellation of the second leg said it all - I'd be surprised if there's a Japan or European tour at all. Sorry - don't want to be a hater but stick a fork in it...

But would it have worked 7.933 years ago...that is what I really want to know.

But,.. getting to the point of all the milliseconds thought the expansive universal time that have happened, would it have worked exactly when 10 years ago....?

I say tuesday ten years ago, but not thursday wouldn't have worked at al...I agree with you there ..well, Saturday would have been great 10 years ago...oh nope....I had a softball game at the stewardess training center..busy busy busy that day...so let's get together about this, "when is better" thing,..( this is important) have your people call my people and then we can all agree when it would and wouldn't work...
                        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 11-09-2012, 11:55 PM.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• howie
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2005

Gonna take heat over this but...

Comment

• howie
                            Roadie
                            • Jan 2005

Yesterday's gone - I look at old footage of Roth in his prime and I can't believe it's the same guy we're seeing today...would have preferred to see this back in the VH hiatus - the DLR band years. I just see an old man now...sorry

Comment

• Droomer5150
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2012

Proof that pro-shot 1978 footage exists

I just noticed something interesting watching Daves new episode of the Rothshow (Episode 4). At 11:39 I saw some interesting footage what seemed to be proshot of the 1978 tour (or could be 1979). Is this new footage in the VH world?
                              SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

are you for real?...look at yourself 30 years ago...and today ah ha!...and fuck you I have no patience for your crap...
                                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...