X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gigolo
    Roadie
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Viking
    If it IS true, it's a slap at Sammy and Mike, too. Maybe it ain't all hugs and kisses in the VH camp after all.

Mr. Roth, you have a call on line two.
    I think you are right.

Posted this at www.vhlinks.com, will post it here also. Gosh there is so much negative Van Halen news leading the vhlinks Main Discussion threads over their all day I was getting really depressed. Had to come over here for a while and have a drink or something.

Anyway here's the post:

Eddie is really pissed at Hagar over Sammy’s release of 'The Essential Red Collection' and this is his way of getting back at Sammy.

For those that forgot, both Eddie and Sammy said in public, in print, before the start of this Tour, that it was only a one time deal, and after the Tour they were both going back to their own music and work. Sammy has changed his tune, with the Love Fest BS because of pressure from CCE due to very weak ticket sales, but this is STILL the deal.

Sammy is trying to leverage this Tour, to help his own music career (which is fine in my opinion) and Sir Eddie doesn’t like it. That simple.

Gee, never mind Eddie is hawking cheaply made/high priced guitars on eBay, if they haven’t shut him down again!
    #######

Well off to post on the EVH Art Guitar thread to exposed more BS.
    Hey you Van Dutch guys. Your names Neil & Bob or is that what you do!

Comment

• scottydabodi
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
      Doesn't anyone remember the band HSAS?
      Dude, I had 2 of their albums. I lit them on fire when Ronald McHagar joined VH and RUINED THEM FOREVER.
      If you listen to fools
      The Mob Rules

Comment

• tjvhou812
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
        Eddie doesn't want Neal on the same bill because Neal can still play

and Eddie can't.
        ed will run circles around him
        Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Ed can't run circles around Hagar, dipshit. Grow some respect for Schon.
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
            Ed can't run circles around Hagar, dipshit. Grow some respect for Schon.
            you need to spit the cock out of yout mouth, and get some respect for king edward

Comment

• scottydabodi
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Maybe if I thought Ed was a better guitarist than I am, I WOULD. But I don't.
              PS:
              If you listen to fools
              The Mob Rules

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Edward lost all respect when he lost his mind in 1996...and again in 1998 with that shit tour...obviously there's more than that...but those two things alone...make him an ass in my eyes...

anyone who still gives creedance to him for anything other than his past ability...just isn't being realistic...

You choose to like him...have no problem with that in the least...

what I'm fucking done with are your "cock in your mouth" fucking fantasies...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• scottydabodi
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Edward lost all respect when he lost his mind in 1996...and again in 1998 with that shit tour...obviously there's more than that...but those two things alone...make him an ass in my eyes...

anyone who still gives creedance to him for anything other than his past ability...just isn't being realistic...

You choose to like him...have no problem with that in the least...

what I'm fucking done with are your "cock in your mouth" fucking fantasies...
                  Hail POJO!!
                  If you listen to fools
                  The Mob Rules

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

like it or not, eddie can still play with the best of them...

and thats a fact....

dont sit here and tell me he sucks, go buy a ticket, and listen to the shit he plays...

eddie still lights it up live

Comment

• scottydabodi
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Just like the way I'm lighting up my toilet RIGHT NOW. I don't buy tickets to see bullshit... fuck Ronald McHagar, fuck Ed, and Fuck every Hagarita in the WORLD!!!
                      If you listen to fools
                      The Mob Rules

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jun 2004

king edward vanhalen //// there can only be one nobody better. he always had it always will.
                        long live van halen

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

1. I never said Eddie sucked...you did...

2. I have no interest buy a ticket for a band I don't want to see...

3. I've had Ed fans who I actually respect (probably since they tend not to hang their hat on sentiments such as "cock in mouth") tell me Ed has lost a step or two...which...makes more sense than not...being that the fucker has half a tongue...new hip...and said himself, "I have barely picked up a guitar the past few months...."

Besides...I wouldn't be able to hear Ed...from covering my ears from Bette's sentimental journey...

sorry...

I'd rather Patty Smythe have taken over...at least she has balls...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Hey...Edward was the creme' de la creme' of guitar players in the 80's...hell...he pussed out...but had the chops in the early 90's...

anyone that says he is still the guy that shredded with Roth...is insane...

he's lost a step...due to alcohol...smoking...getting bitchslapped by Val...and having to drag Al out of dumpsters...

new hip...new tongue...new whore...cleaning diapers...

dude is a classic guitar player at this point...a guy who WAS great...still is good...but isn't the same...

that simple...

and sorry...I'll trust my friends (guitar players...not VH fans) word of it...over you two morons...any day of the week...

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jun 2004

who is better then ed now and doing a tour?the boy can still throw down. when they go back in the studio we will hear the great shit once again. the best shit mankind has ever heard. why becuse ed rocking the planet man. he always had it always will............
                              long live van halen

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

They've been in the studio...and what came out of it...was nothing...

nothing at all...

Those songs weren't very good...

Comment

Working...