• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Yount

Can you pull electronic bongs?
    Well, actually, yes. They're called vaporizers. They don't actually burn the weed though, but rather warm it up so what you're breathing in is steam rather than smoke.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• mh5150
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2010

If his ass can climb a ladder and hang lights he could be out on the road. Because hanging xmas lights is a fucking job.

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Yount
        Commando
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by FORD
        Well, actually, yes. They're called vaporizers. They don't actually burn the weed though, but rather warm it up so what you're breathing in is steam rather than smoke.
        Ah yes the vape. So has anyone had an electronic ciggy? What's it like?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

He has a real old lady's posture, with his dog in his lap and that X-mas child's smile...

... but I'd rather see him like this than dissing Dave like mad like he used to.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
            If his ass can climb a ladder and hang lights he could be out on the road. Because hanging xmas lights is a fucking job.
            Give me a fucking break!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

I'm just glad Eddie is doing something - tours, chrissy lights, same same. Still can't forget all those frustrating silent years.

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

True. EVH stringing up x-mas lights with his pooch is like a major news flash compared to the no-news-is-good-news years...
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• smorgdonkey
                  Roadie
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  We can't judge Ed's work without seeing the whole house. I somehow think he put that one string up, said fuck it, dragged on his electronic cigarette and went into the kitchen to get some dog treats.
                  ...and a Milk Bone for the pup.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                    Ah yes the vape. So has anyone had an electronic ciggy? What's it like?
                    I read in some interview with Ed where he said the electronic cigarettes were really close to smoking the real thing. He should know. He's smoked a few of the real ones over the years.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Yeah, i was surprised. One thing I really like about both Eddie & Dave is they have kept the same homes throughout their careers (Dave even longer). It shows me that they both care more about where 'home' is than buying the hottest piece of property to entertain and showoff with their money.
                      Dave still lives in the home he lived in as a teenager. Sammy in an interview said 5150 was actually the first home Ed and Val lived in when they got married. I guess Val was living there and of course she was shooting for CBS down the hill so the location was good for her. Ed was living with his parents and when he met Val he moved in with her. I don't know if they moved into the bigger Tudor home later but there is an old interview with Val and Ed and they are in a kitchen cooking stuff and it's the same kitchen that was later in a series of photos on 5150.

Ed said the tudor home and 5150 sit right on bedrock and when the Northridge earthquake happened nothing happened to both buildings and a new home they were building was damaged pretty bad, Ed just said, once he knew his home and studio were pretty much earthquake proof, why move? He's got a point.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Yeah, i was surprised. One thing I really like about both Eddie & Dave is they have kept the same homes throughout their careers (Dave even longer). It shows me that they both care more about where 'home' is than buying the hottest piece of property to entertain and showoff with their money.
                        well dave's house has everything to showoff if necessary...
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Ho-ho-ho....

Notice the EVH flip-flops....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I just don't need to see guitar god, Edward Van Halen, in an old man undershirt! I won't get wet for days.
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Never was
                              Foot Soldier
                              • May 2012

Good to see him healthy and happy even if not in the rock god mode.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

notice the cig and the blurred eyes...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...