X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
    Coldplay blows......nothing more than a wannabe U2. as far as Mumford and Sons goes, I had no idea Fred, Lamont, Grady and Aunt Ethel even had a band!!!
    Actually, this is a little bit closer to the truth...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Yount
      Commando
      • Jan 2012

Eddie loves Jack White!

Comment

• loucap81
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2012

Just a couple comments. First, Muse is real music...they don't excite me, but you can tell when listening to them that they're artists that give a shit about making good music. "Madness" is a solid song IMO.

You know what's funny about Jack White, I think the Raconteurs were a really good band--I listen to both of their albums from time to time--but I'm not a fan of him personally or any of his other music.

Otherwise, those lists are garbage but we all knew that would be the case. I don't need anyone to validate my opinions. I bet "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen will win some awards. Does anyone over the age of 16 think that's good music?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by loucap81
          I bet "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen will win some awards. Does anyone over the age of 16 think that's good music?
          It just sounds like rehash of the Michelle Branch type crap that hit the air waves pretty hard ten or so years ago. Maybe this girl will sing over Santana's next snoozer.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I think i only know about 4 bands on that list.Too bad they seem to have over looked ADKOT,But it is nice to see it getting the recognition it has recently.

I hope Dave Mustaine gets one.He has had like 11 nominations
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I hope Dave Mustaine kills himself, he's a hateful moron.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

He makes awesome music though

One thing I have noticed in my time here Sesh is you and I have very different tastes.I am a fan of Dave Mustaine,You wish he would kill himself,I like Paul Stanley,You seem not to,I like Guns N Roses but we will not get into that one again

We both like Van Halen though right?
                Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 12-07-2012, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                  Eddie loves Jack White!

Amazing what whacking off on crystal meth can create. I've been trying to figure out Ed's secret for years. Now I know.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Awww...

Did Dave say mean things about Stucco Panzy ??

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                      Veteran
                      • Jun 2005

The Grammy's are a lot like the Super Bowl halftime show. Every year they have a chance to redeem themselves and fuck it up. They should be made to drink their own piss.
                      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

WTF? Sure he is very opinionated and can be a bit of a dickhead, but nothing worthy of death. He reconciled with Metallica, the guys in Slayer, has children he loves very much, writes the greatest metal of all times, and was a fucking awesomely cool guy when I met him before a concert.

They were opening for Alice Cooper on the Peace Sells tour. Early before the show where people were waiting for Alices limo or bus, I noticed a guy skateboarding in the parking lot over by some other buses. I knew instantly that was the guy from the back of my album cover. I ran over as he was about to go into the bus & stop skating. I yelled DAVVVVeEEEE!!!!

He did the kick flip with his skateboard & caught it. I asked for autograph, told him how awesome the album was to me. He smiled & said thanks. Asked if i was going in to the show. I said FUCK YES! I CAME FOR MEGADETH! Then I beggingly asked if he was going to play Good Mourning Black Friday. He gave me that crazy sly eyed Dave look & smiled while saying with full sincerity "just for you man". All I had for him to autograph was the back of my school locker combination slip. Awesome!

I was 14 and Dave was super nice to me. I'll take that 30 seconds to my grave. Huge impact.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                          WTF? Sure he is very opinionated and can be a bit of a dickhead, but nothing worthy of death. He reconciled with Metallica, the guys in Slayer, has children he loves very much, writes the greatest metal of all times, and was a fucking awesomely cool guy when I met him before a concert.

They were opening for Alice Cooper on the Peace Sells tour. Early before the show where people were waiting for Alices limo or bus, I noticed a guy skateboarding in the parking lot over by some other buses. I knew instantly that was the guy from the back of my album cover. I ran over as he was about to go into the bus & stop skating. I yelled DAVVVVeEEEE!!!!

He did the kick flip with his skateboard & caught it. I asked for autograph, told him how awesome the album was to me. He smiled & said thanks. Asked if i was going in to the show. I said FUCK YES! I CAME FOR MEGADETH! Then I beggingly asked if he was going to play Good Mourning Black Friday. He gave me that crazy sly eyed Dave look & smiled while saying with full sincerity "just for you man". All I had for him to autograph was the back of my school locker combination slip. Awesome!

I was 14 and Dave was super nice to me. I'll take that 30 seconds to my grave. Huge impact.
                          That is awesome

In general I have heard Dave is very good to his fans.I remember when I saw Megadeth in 2004 he stopped mid concert to break up a fight where a girl got hurt and had her taken back stage to hang out.

With song names like Head Crusher and Killing is My Business he is bound to have had some anger.Personally I could care less about what he believes and thinks politically,He has wrote some of the best metal of all time

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                            He makes awesome music though

One thing I have noticed in my time here Sesh is you and I have very different tastes.I am a fan of Dave Mustaine,You wish he would kill himself,I like Paul Stanley,You seem not to,I like Guns N Roses but we will not get into that one again

We both like Van Halen though right?
                            I liked Guns N Roses back in the day and I bet there are plenty of other bands we both like.

You just happen to like (or choose to overlook the problems of) a few guys in rock music that have pissed me off over the years.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

MEGADETH SINGER - Obama 'Staged' Aurora Shooting Massacre
                              - Watch More
                              Celebrity Videos
                              or
                              Subscribe

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Mustaine has apparently become a total fringe teabagger. Even Nugent is embarrased to hear some of the shit he says anymore.
                                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...