X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

2012 Roth Army Awards

Well, it's the end of the year and time to hand out the 2012 RA Awards to deserving members:

"Rookie of the Year" --- Momshell wins hands down. Her dedication to updating Tweets and field reports from many live shows was incredible! She makes me proud to call myself a fellow CVH fan.

"Concert Fan of the Year" --- I was thinking Carmine should win for his long solo trek from upstate NY to the Greensboro show, but I remember VAiN driving to see every single show in Florida, so maybe he should win it?

"Lifetime Achievement Award" --- WARF, hands down. Dude got his face immortalized in an official VH video. Hard to top that.

"Insider Award" --- VA Beach Fan. He kept good relations with the DDE rep and scored WARF tickets to the exclusive Cafe Wha? gig. Kudos to him!

"Douchebag of the Year" --- ClaratheCarrot. Wow, this ass clown defends that annoying draft-dodging, pedophile gun freak Ted Nugent like he doesn't have a shred of dignity in his entire body. Nuge promised us he'd either be dead or in prison if Obama got re-elected, so let's hope either option happens really soon! Clara can join him in his endeavors!

Last edited by TJMKID; 12-25-2012, 04:44 PM.
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

All good dude I echo what your saying . Tho douche there may be a bit of competion.

Not sure if this is appropriate
    Can we have a :
    "Bootlegger / roth army dealer " of the year award .... Donniep has hooked up half the army with vh concert discs .

Last edited by vandeleur; 12-25-2012, 05:01 PM.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

The most generous and giving must be Katina. Just look at the pet thread.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
        Well, it's the end of the year and time to hand out the 2012 RA Awards to deserving members:

"Rookie of the Year" --- Momshell wins hands down. Her dedication to updating Tweets and field reports from many live shows was incredible! She makes me proud to call myself a fellow CVH fan.

"Concert Fan of the Year" --- I was thinking Carmine should win for his long solo trek from upstate NY to the Greensboro show, but I remember VAiN driving to see every single show in Florida, so maybe he should win it?

"Lifetime Achievement Award" --- WARF, hands down. Dude got his face immortalized in an official VH video. Hard to top that.

"Insider Award" --- VA Beach Fan. He kept good relations with the DDE rep and scored WARF tickets to the exclusive Cafe Wha? gig. Kudos to him!

"Douchebag of the Year" --- ClaratheCarrot. Wow, this ass clown defends that annoying draft-dodging, pedophile gun freak Ted Nugent like he doesn't have a shred of dignity in his entire body. Nuge promised us he'd either be dead or in prison if Obama got re-elected, so let's hope either option happens really soon! Clara can join him in his endeavors!

I agree with all of your list except for Clara. I kinda like Clara. My lifetime goal is to be Claras very first thanks given out. Could this be the post? Nah. But I'll get that carrot to crack one of these days.

And my hats off to Momshell, Carmine, Warf, VA. They make the Roth Army a better place.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          The most generous and giving must be Katina. Just look at the pet thread.

Second.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

I nominate Kristy for biggest Jimmy Page fan.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

I also like Clara.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Thinking back on the year it's tough to top warf at the cafe wha gig .
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Thinking back on the year it's tough to top warf at the cafe wha gig .
                  I'll have much more tomorrow, it's a special day here....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    I'll have much more tomorrow, it's a special day here....
                    It's tomorrow in an hour here, so.. :-)

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Best Gig Night Of The Year - The Cafe Wha? show. What a great freakin night that was!
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Zing!
                        Veteran
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        Not sure if this is appropriate
                        Can we have a :
                        "Bootlegger / roth army dealer " of the year award .... Donniep has hooked up half the army with vh concert discs .

Yep - DonnieP gets my vote for best bootlegger!
                        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Best Gig Night Of The Year - The Cafe Wha? show. What a great freakin night that was!

Inches from Eddie Van Halens face, all Warf could get out of his mouth was...

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!"

Yes, yes it was.

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            I agree with all of your list except for Clara. I kinda like Clara. My lifetime goal is to be Claras very first thanks given out. Could this be the post? Nah. But I'll get that carrot to crack one of these days.

I normally like people who rabidly defend their heroes and what they stand for --- but Nugent is such a vile excuse for a human being that it's deplorable to support Clara's blind devotion to him!

Even after the horrific Newtown Tragedy --- all Nuge can say is "Suck on my machine gun, you filthy libs!" Clara and Uncle Ted can hop on the first boat to Syria where they can mingle with their ilk.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by TJMKID

Any of us who came out to the shows this year are the real winners, IMO..
                              I regret not being able to catch up for Greensboro part 2, I know that was a good time! My personal 2012 concert highlight was being at show #1 in Louisville.. I know a few of us represented there as well!
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...