OH FFS: Van Halen Australian Tour 2013 Looks Likely (With BOTH Singers ?!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

He should treat it like the JOKE it (most likely) is.

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    Now THIS is a topic for "The Roth Show."

If this nonsense gets any traction elsewhere in the media, Dave had better address it....regardless of how Ed and Al feel about it.
    If he WERE to address it at all, it should be regarding the stupidity of the entire concept and "What about poor Gary Cherone?"
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I so hope Dave addresses it...Sammy's head would explode...
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

I like the idea of spammys head going all scanners but its gotta be caught on camera .... You know just saying
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Let's torture Australia!

Two Singer's.... Gary and Sammy....

They will play both albums.... VHIII and 0U812 in their entirety...

back to back....

With opening act.... One Direction....

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            Let's torture Australia!

Two Singer's.... Gary and Sammy....

They will play both albums.... VHIII and 0U812 in their entirety...

back to back....

With opening act.... One Direction....
            You sick, demented bastard!!!
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• wolfsbane
              Roadie
              • Jan 2005

I thought twice about posting this. Please don't take it seriously. It seems like Ed can handle a singer for only about 10 years. 1975-1984 DLR. 1985-1996 Hagar. 1996-2006 DLR/Cherone/Hagar. 2007-2017 DLR.

Looks like we got 4 years left.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                What's with all the quitters and you ain't gonna see my dime no more business?

Pussies...
                Hey, the only pussies are the ones that will actually go see such a travesty so they can see their faggot heroine Bette The Fat Bitch screeching out a bunch of crap....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

OK, here is Mike's big secret.... Which nobody gives a fuck about, but anyway....

Blabbermouth.net focuses on the latest heavy metal and hard rock news, reviews and music featuring tour dates and release dates

SAMMY HAGAR 'Rehearsing And Writing Songs' With WABORITAS - Feb. 2, 2013
                  Legendary rocker Sammy Hagar (CHICKENFOOT, VAN HALEN, MONTROSE) has revealed to Las Vegas Magazine that he is currently in the studio with his group the WABORITAS "rehearsing and writing songs." He added: "We're putting something out this year and we'll probably go out and do 25-30 shows."

Hagar revealed in a holiday video message that CHICKENFOOT will take 2013 off to focus on other projects. He said: "Joe's [Satriani, CHICKENFOOT guitarist] doing his thing and Chad's [Smith, CHICKENFOOT drummer] just coming off a [RED HOT] CHILI PEPPERS tour and he's not gonna wanna go into the studio. So I think Mikey [CHICKENFOOT/ex-VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony] and I and the WABOS, we'll just go out and do some stuff." That "stuff" will likely include "more shows, maybe a proper tour" and possibly even a new record."

CHICKENFOOT recently reissued its gold-selling 2009 self-titled debut as a double-disc set. The new version features bonus live tracks recorded on the group's tour behind its sophomore studio effort, "III"

CHICKENFOOT's most recent touring lineup included legendary drummer/musician Kenny Aronoff, who was filling in for Smith while Chad was on the road with RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Good and hopefully they can be on the road when the mighty van halen are doing the second leg of their tour and play all the little shite holes van are to masive to play

and when I say good I mean good there is no fuck up ery within van , not good that that shower of piss might record a record.
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Hey, the only pussies are the ones that will actually go see such a travesty so they can see their faggot heroine Bette The Fat Bitch screeching out a bunch of crap....
                      You're right... better to stay home, pout and cry like a little school girl...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Oh, sweet Jesus fuck thank God !!

I really was palpitating that Cabo Cunt might actually be sharing the stage with Dave and Ed again --- I'm cracking open a cold one to celebrate this good news!

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        OK, here is Mike's big secret.... Which nobody gives a fuck about, but anyway....

Blabbermouth.net focuses on the latest heavy metal and hard rock news, reviews and music featuring tour dates and release dates

SAMMY HAGAR 'Rehearsing And Writing Songs' With WABORITAS - Feb. 2, 2013
                        Legendary rocker Sammy Hagar (CHICKENFOOT, VAN HALEN, MONTROSE) has revealed to Las Vegas Magazine that he is currently in the studio with his group the WABORITAS "rehearsing and writing songs." He added: "We're putting something out this year and we'll probably go out and do 25-30 shows."

Hagar revealed in a holiday video message that CHICKENFOOT will take 2013 off to focus on other projects. He said: "Joe's [Satriani, CHICKENFOOT guitarist] doing his thing and Chad's [Smith, CHICKENFOOT drummer] just coming off a [RED HOT] CHILI PEPPERS tour and he's not gonna wanna go into the studio. So I think Mikey [CHICKENFOOT/ex-VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony] and I and the WABOS, we'll just go out and do some stuff." That "stuff" will likely include "more shows, maybe a proper tour" and possibly even a new record."

CHICKENFOOT recently reissued its gold-selling 2009 self-titled debut as a double-disc set. The new version features bonus live tracks recorded on the group's tour behind its sophomore studio effort, "III"

CHICKENFOOT's most recent touring lineup included legendary drummer/musician Kenny Aronoff, who was filling in for Smith while Chad was on the road with RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Mike's other big announcement is Pepper's is now going to have his hot sauce on the tables for the customers to dump on their tacos. Dave dumps a different kind of sauce on a different kind of taco. Mike and Sam dump their sauce on each other.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Halen High
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2004

Sammy gave an interview to Las Vegas Magazine a couple of days ago and was directly asked about his plans for 2013. He talked about going into the studio with the Wabos, writing new music,touring with them and...hilariously...writing a cook book. That's it. No mention of Van Halen.

I also noticed Jeff knocked this on the head at the Links...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Halen High
                              Sammy gave an interview to Las Vegas Magazine a couple of days ago and was directly asked about his plans for 2013. He talked about going into the studio with the Wabos, writing new music,touring with them and...hilariously...writing a cook book. That's it. No mention of Van Halen.

I also noticed Jeff knocked this on the head at the Links...
                              Yeah, I saw that article, but Blabbermouth had the extra stuff so I grabbed that one....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Halen High
                                Commando
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Yeah, I saw that article, but Blabbermouth had the extra stuff so I grabbed that one....
                                Thanks for the Blabbermouth story Va Beach...it's more relevant to what we are talking about here. I think the Vegas Magazine story was more about some club he's got there - can't even remember now. I think it's pretty obvious this rumour was planted with the Aussie radio media by you know who, to generate some publicity and just to stir the pot...

Comment

Working...