X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CreatureFrmTheC
    Groupie
    • Jul 2009

Victory is ours

Spammy was being interviewed live today on KRXQ here in Sacramento talking about doing a new album with a mix of music over 4 decades. A little this, some of that, some VAN HAGAR, and some Wabos. He could have said "my Van Halen" but didn't!

That made my day! Proof from the Dead Rocker's own mouth that the Cafe Wha? gig completely erased spammy era =VH=
    KRXQ.net

I never start threads here and rarely post on one so if this needs to be moved or anything IDC. I just wanted to share this with all you lucky people who live more than 15 miles away from a town that celebrates a Sammy Hagar day.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Well, it sucks you had to filthy yourself by mentioning the Fat One's name, but hey, thanks for the info.

As long as he keeps on with his little traveling flea-circus and stays away from Ed, I am fine with that.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
      Sniper
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by CreatureFrmTheC
      Spammy was being interviewed live today on KRXQ here in Sacramento talking about doing a new album with a mix of music over 4 decades.

Breathlessly: Yeah but did he mention if MICHAEL ANTHONY will be involved?!?!?!?!?
      "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I want Michael Anthony to join Van Halen in Australia!

No disrespect to Wolfgang. He made his money with Van Halen. Let him form his own band now.

Bring Back Michael Anthony!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WARF

No disrespect to Wolfgang. He made his money with Van Halen. Let him form his own band now.

I've been saying this for years......

Once you've seen CVH live in their heyday, 3/4 won't do.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GreenBayLA
            Sniper
            • Jan 2006

Count me in, I'd like to see the CLASSIC lineup together again.
            "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

The only thing that we haven't seen yet is a full reunion with the original lineup!

Michael Anthony needs to be on stage with the rest of the band. Dave needs his harmonies to give him more power for his vocals.

I thought it was a SIN to tour with other bands if you were in Van Halen!

Wolfgang got to tour with Tremonti during the hiatus.

Just bring back the Michael Anthony.... the right side of the stage is empty without him.... something just doesn't feel right!

And I say this with the utmost respect for Wolfgang who has done a remarkable job filling the shoes of him.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Wow... hard to believe what I'm reading here. Thought the minority view of seeing the original CVH had almost achieved extinction!!

I really enjoyed the element Wolfgang brought to Van Halen in 2012 musically with his pops and creepy uncle. It was a bonafide refresher, smack dab in yo face to even the old classics.

But it would be great to see Mad Anthony on stage with the other 3 knuckleheads... one more time.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

3 vh's and a roth will suit me just fine...

if chookfoot were an instrumental trio i'd go see 'em.

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF

I'd be jealous as all fuck if the Aussies are the first ones to see a REAL VH reunion with Mikey, but I'd be happy as a fat sow in shit just seeing the photos and videos of it and I might even sell a kidney to buy plane fare to Oz to see it with my own naked, steaming eyeballs !!

Make this fuckin' happen before we all die, EVH, you selfish prick!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

It's time to bring back Mikey. I've paid twice now to see Wolfie up there. That's good enough I think, right? I'm ready to see Mikey up there with them and filling out the vocals the way God Almighty Himself intended!!
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Headly1984
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2011

IF the concert ticket sales or lack of were the mitigating factor in the Tour being cut short, maybe the people have spoken and only the true CVH will fill venues ??

I have warmed up to the current line up - Wolf does seem to be competent - but an intact band does seem to gain more respect or legitimacy than bands with substitute members

- ABB & Stones seem to be exceptions to that rule tho'

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I would love to see Anthony back on bass and Wolfie on back-up guitar for dad...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Headly1984
                            IF the concert ticket sales or lack of were the mitigating factor in the Tour being cut short, maybe the people have spoken and only the true CVH will fill venues ??

I have warmed up to the current line up - Wolf does seem to be competent - but an intact band does seem to gain more respect or legitimacy than bands with substitute members

- ABB & Stones seem to be exceptions to that rule tho'
                            Ticket sales weren't an issue last year.

Headset mics, blower rants and blown ass gaskets were...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Well, if this goes down at least Dave will have somebody to drink with...
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...