• Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Yep, another lame podcast loser...

Dave, get on a real fucking show...

You know, one with more than three listeners (including Sesh)...
    This isn't rocket surgery, he's trying to increase the listeners to his podcast by doing interviews with the top podcasts.

If he was wanting to sell snake oil fake 'medicines' or a fictional book about insane conspiracies you would get to hear him on your Alex Jones show.

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

it's on youtube now.

Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Yep, another lame podcast loser...

Dave, get on a real fucking show...

You know, one with more than three listeners (including Sesh)...
        Like your show?

Oh, wait......
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Rogain probably is a step up from Adam Irritating as FUCK Corolla though...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            This isn't rocket surgery, he's trying to increase the listeners to his podcast by doing interviews with the top podcasts.

If he was wanting to sell snake oil fake 'medicines' or a fictional book about insane conspiracies you would get to hear him on your Alex Jones show.
            I get it, Einstein...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Everyone who was on here last night watching this on the live stream needs to go back now and click on the link I edited into the first post.

We missed the first hour last night and that's where the best stuff was.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Rogain probably is a step up from Adam Irritating as FUCK Corolla though...
                At this point I don't know if the old Hitch name ROGAINE©™ works any more, it's too late for that now.

It's telling that Dave says early on that he smokes 1 or 2 cigarettes a day and then proceeds to smoke 2 in the next hour.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm not quite half way through, but this is way better than the Corolla show.

Dave said something simple that just jumped out and grabbed me. Had to make it my sig.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Everyone who was on here last night watching this on the live stream needs to go back now and click on the link I edited into the first post.

We missed the first hour last night and that's where the best stuff was.
                    I crashed early last night and missed it but saw all of this talk here of UFC. I was wondering where that all was. I haven't even gotten to that yet.

I downloaded the Podcast sans video. Is Dave smoking in the studio? He sounds as though he has little concern for voice preservation at this point. Whataya gonna do.
                    Last edited by DLR Bridge; 03-07-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah he lights up twice. Does anyone else remember the rumors that CBS were going nuts about him smoking in the studio during his radio gig? Seems they were well founded.

You'll hear when because Rogan shouts 'green light' each time because his engineer/lacky gets to light up too.

That guy was just a guy who posted on his forum who went on to be a mod then a webmaster and now his PA by the looks of it.

Imagine having to wait for Sarge to say it was ok to smoke...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        I'm not quite half way through, but this is way better than the Corolla show.

Dave said something simple that just jumped out and grabbed me. Had to make it my sig.
                        It's a good quote but spoiled a bit by knowing there are a few humorless bastards that post here.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

It's a good quote but spoiled a bit by knowing there are a few humorless bastards that post here.
                          True indeed. I know I can identify with it though as my adult sense of humor kicked in at 13 when I first saw the Pretty Woman video and I haven't looked back since!

Comment

• VHscraps
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2009

Who is Joe Rogan, anyways? Seriously, never came across the name in my puff. Anton Rogan, on the orher hand ...
                            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by VHscraps
                              Who is Joe Rogan, anyways? Seriously, never came across the name in my puff. Anton Rogan, on the orher hand ...
                              I'm listening to the UFC segment of the show right now, where Dave is practically interviewing him. Sounds like he's been an announcer for the sport for over 10 years.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

There's definitely a big difference in these interviews.

I think there are 2 possible reasons or a combination of both.

a) Dave's older, wiser, more chilled and given up on his old politicians tactic of ignoring the question just give the chat you want to give.
                                b) These podcasts are a different format. Doing interviews on TV or radio is about getting your chat into a 5 minute soundbite in between the commercials, news, music and whatever. Podcasts are a much longer medium where you are going to have at least 5 times as much time as that in much longer chunks, there is no panic.

I think it's a bit of both, it's going to take some people around here some time to re-adjust.
                                I would guess option c... they were both blazed after smoking copious amounts of grass

Comment

Working...