Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Finally got through all three hours of this shit last night, since nothing was on TV.

Interesting at times, though probably a little too much time spent on the whole tranny athlete thing.

Was ironic hearing all the nutritional stuff from the guy who used to host Fear Factor though. A guy who serves up plates of raw goat testicles isn't someone I'm likely to take serious dietary advice from.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      It certainly is. The guy makes a good point there, but man, does he ever beat the dead horse.

If there's doubt in anyones mind (outside of here, of course) about how classy Dave is, I offer this: Rogan set up Van Hagar like a watermelon on a batter's tee for Dave and the man said not one single word. He could have crushed Sammy in an instant with few words, but that's never been his style in handling the putz. He truly is not worth Dave's time and brain power. When the other way around is presented, Sammy flails like a pro basketball player at Dave.
      Dave really hasn't said anything about the Ched Rocker since he's been back in the band. Even at the press conference announcing the first reunion tour in 2007, somebody asked about Hagar or Mike or whatever and Dave's only comment was something like "This band has many alumni, including myself" and left it at that.

But then, the music speaks for itself, both live and on record. There's no reason for Dave to talk about Spam or Van Hagar. It's completely irrelevant now, and nobody cares, aside from Sammy and a handful of really bitter sheep.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        It's completely irrelevant now, and nobody cares, aside from Sammy and a handful of really bitter sheep.
        Like Eddie Trunk.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

"Sister. How do you know what pot smells like?"
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

It certainly is. The guy makes a good point there, but man, does he ever beat the dead horse.

If there's doubt in anyones mind (outside of here, of course) about how classy Dave is, I offer this: Rogan set up Van Hagar like a watermelon on a batter's tee for Dave and the man said not one single word. He could have crushed Sammy in an instant with few words, but that's never been his style in handling the putz. He truly is not worth Dave's time and brain power. When the other way around is presented, Sammy flails like a pro basketball player at Dave.
            Vallerie Bertinelli was on Stern a while back. It's a good interview because Stern got her talking about ass hair and things like that. LOL! Anyways Sammy came up and Valerie goes I don't know why Sam is still biter. He needs to get over it and get on with life.

She also said David Lee Roth was very smart. Almost too smart.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-08-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              Like Eddie Trunk.
              Yeah, pretty sure if you looked up "bitter sheep" in the dictionary, his picture would be next to it. Him and Andrew from MelodiCrock.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Yeah, pretty sure if you looked up "bitter sheep" in the dictionary, his picture would be next to it. Him and Andrew from MelodiCrock.
                Basically called him a sheep on Twitter recently, said "The only one longing for Hagar's return to VH is YOU, dude." He responded "When did I say that?? I like ALL Van Halen!"

Riiiiiight, sure you do....
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

...somebody asked about Hagar or Mike or whatever and Dave's only comment was something like "This band has many alumni, including myself" and left it at that.
                  That was a great response. I also like what Dave said in '06 I believe, saying something along the lines of Sammy being the younger shorter brother whose punches never connected because Dave was holding him back with his hand on his head. I can't do it any justice, but you know what I mean.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

To be honest, Sammy Hagar is one hell of a success story. Look at where that dude came from and what he has now. He was a mediocre talent at best but he seemed to know the business side of things pretty good. He built up a successful brand and sold part of it for a lot of money. Heck, not all the Van Hagar songs were bad. LOL! I can tolerate Poundcake. Now Sam. Take that cute wife of yours and your money, and shut up and be happy and go to Maui or Cabo and vanish. The problem is this fuck is driven. It's what made him successful but man dude, Chicken foot sucks, we knew you were in Van Halen so get lost. Please.

Sammy Hagar is the Ronald McDonald or Donald Trump of rock and roll.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      "Sister. How do you know what pot smells like?"
                      As soon as he set that line up, I remembered it from week one of his radio show. It went over better there because nobody was cutting in and asking questions. Rogan was like, "no way, and then what?!"

More Tao stuff: I loved Dave comparing himself to a war time journalist. He mumbles, "can I ask you about that tank over there?" Awesome analogy. Superb self assessment. There is none cooler.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Sammy Hagar is the Ronald McDonald or Donald Trump of rock and roll.
                        He definitely had the where with all and the tenacity to improve his situation when he was younger. He no doubt, pressed on through hard times. If you read his book, you can pretty much admire him to a degree from his childhood on up through the split with Montrose. Then it's all down hill from there.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

He definitely had the where with all and the tenacity to improve his situation when he was younger. He no doubt, pressed on through hard times. If you read his book, you can pretty much admire him to a degree from his childhood on up through the split with Montrose. Then it's all down hill from there.
                          I actually read his book. Anything dealing with VH I'm interested in. Heck. I read Val's book. LOL! Yeah you are pretty much right.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                            Like Eddie Trunk.
                            Oh God, like how he's sucking his shriveled up cock on Twitter today in Vegas....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I actually read his book. Anything dealing with VH I'm interested in.
                              I might be also, but after the record sale exaggerations there's a credibility issue.
                              That and Mike saying if Sam says it's true it is in the forward. Why on earth would he need to say that, isn't it assumed that what someone's saying is going to be the truth? or their version?

Kind of like O'Reilley's 'the spin stops here.' wtf (are they admitting the rest of that network is lies?)

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                                I might be also, but after the record sale exaggerations there's a credibility issue.
                                That and Mike saying if Sam says it's true it is in the forward. Why on earth would he need to say that, isn't it assumed that what someone's saying is going to be the truth? or their version?

Kind of like O'Reilley's 'the spin stops here.' wtf (are they admitting the rest of that network is lies?)
                                Nothing wrong with reading lies as long as they are entertaining. Come on. You don't think Dave embellishes his stories? I laughed reading about Sammy's big sex romp where he fucked so many girls he no longer could cum. Proabably all BS but it was entertaining to read.

Comment

Working...