X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

ATOMIC PUNKS on AXS TV tonight

Heads up. Atomic Punks are being featured on AXS TV tonight at 11 pm EST.
    Show is called "Worlds Greatest Tribute Bands".
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The "band" sounded great....

Lance was really nailing it....

But I miss Ralph....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's far more important that Ralph concentrate on his new stellar career.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

I tried to find the channel I looked it up on the net AXS said Access was the channel name but I couldn't find the listing so i gave up.

If this gets Youtubed could someone link it. I haven't heard them with the current singer.

thanks
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Did you really expect him to stay in a tribute band forever?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's far more important that Ralph concentrate on his new stellar career.
          Pretty sure the Punks aren't about to release their 3rd CD, so...yeah.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            The "band" sounded great....

Lance was really nailing it....

But I miss Ralph....
            There's gotta be some irony in there somewhere...

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Saw this last night also. I couldn't understand the names of the guys being intro-d... I assume Lance was on guitar? I thought the drummer was ok too. First I've seen them, so I don't have any point of reference re: "original" members.

Is the Roxy that small? Anyone see the fat shirtless guy with the tats that was front and center? Too funny.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                Saw this last night also. I couldn't understand the names of the guys being intro-d... I assume Lance was on guitar? I thought the drummer was ok too. First I've seen them, so I don't have any point of reference re: "original" members.

Is the Roxy that small? Anyone see the fat shirtless guy with the tats that was front and center? Too funny.
                Yeah, Lance Turner.....

Joe, the bass player, has posted here before, his login is TheAtomicPunks......

But Ralph had DLR down to a T, this guy, not so much....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

@theatomicpunks Great show on @axstv last night, guys!The Roth Army salutes you!— Roth Army (@Roth_Army) April 9, 2013

Comment

• private parts
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Yeah, Lance Turner.....

Joe, the bass player, has posted here before, his login is TheAtomicPunks......

But Ralph had DLR down to a T, this guy, not so much....
                    The new guy made me gringe, but so do most VH tribute bands. I give em credit for going out there and
                    giving it hell. Guitar player really nailed it. I mean note for blazing note! Drummer's snare was getting on my nerves and sort of wish he and the bass player
                    would've "played" the part. Seemed like Dave and Ed and two roadies in t-shirts. Kind of like seeing a KISS tribute with Gene & Paul and two dudes from Guitar Center.

Biggest problem with ALL the Daves is that Dave's stage presence
                    was so natural and so fucking COOL that if you try to imitate it you look TOTALLY UNCOOL.

Even after all that, I would definitely see them if they came to town.

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5

That guy was sick! Seems like those kind of people always find their way right in front of the mic. Must be hard trying to
                      pretend he's not there if you're the band.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by private parts
                        . Kind of like seeing a KISS tribute with Gene & Paul and two dudes from Guitar Center.
                        you may be seeing alot more of that..
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Audio's really bad, but anyway....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Lance's solo....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Obviously not a gearhead, but it seems Lance is hammering a lot harder than most players that attempt Eruption....

Is that just how he learned to tap ??

Comment

Working...