Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Facebizzle is one of the stupidest Interweb ideas of all time --- all because Zuckerberg is a fucking nimrod of the highest order.

Try watching one of his interviews on YouTube and it reminds you of a dumb dick in 7th grade who had liquid snot running from his nose right into his mouth (and liked it).

You watch an old interview of Bill Gates or Steve Jobs and think to yourself --- "Gee, this guy is smart and had great ideas".

You watch an interview of Zuck Boy and think --- "I used to beat up this kind of asshole for lunch money".

Originally posted by WARF
    Facebizzle is da most thugged-out ghettofab hood network joint up in tha ghetto yo, but unfortunately, it be also one of tha biggest ghettofab targets amongst phishers n' other hood engineers. Tons of Fake Flavaz n' tha game is ta identify which one is genuine.

Believe me, if you find a gangbangin' fake flava wit yo' real name then it may be a sign of straight-up identitizzle theft. They would have imitated yo' flava n' prepared it fo' some illegal online activitizzles or they may even use against yo thugged-out ass. They will also use ta bully you up!

Facebizzle and fake flava holdaz have tha same intention as Phishers, they will use yo' name ta obtain mo' info. Well shiiiit, it aint hard as fuck ta identify Facebizzle fake profile, you just gotta do a funky-ass basic checkup. Yo ass can report a gangbangin' fake Facebizzle flava up in two cases.

1) Yo ass is up in Facebizzle, n' one of mah thugs is impersonatin yo thugged-out ass.

2) Yo ass aint up in Facebizzle, n' one of mah thugs is impersonatin yo thugged-out ass.
    Yo ass can also do tha same fo' yo' playa if they is facin tha same issue. Try ta provide genuine details while reporting.

DA O.G. WARF
    Last edited by TJMKID; 05-05-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Zuckerberg has become a complete dickhead for entirely different reasons as well......

All your ill-gotten billions can't buy you another planet to live on, douchebag.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Zuckerberg has become a complete dickhead for entirely different reasons as well......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3187705.html

Zuck Boy represents everything wrong with being an overnight Internet billionaire. Too much, too quick, and no education or experience to guide his worldview --- which explains why he's likely to waste a lot of his money chasing political pet projects that will burn him in the end.

Gates and Jobs were true visionaries with a solid work ethic --- and that helped them to avoid a lot of the pitfalls that Zuck Boy so easily gets sucked into. What a dumb prick.

Fuck Facebook up it's ass.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
          Michael J. Jackson produced both Creatures Of The Night and Lick It Up. And they're anything EXCEPT lousy.
          Friend, I have to disagree. Those albums were bloated, pop-heavy albums that completely missed the point of what the original band was about. Sure, there were a few good tunes here and there, but the band only reached it's stride (in my opinion, having lived and died with these guys since around 1974) with the Revenge album, which came out sometime in the early 1990s. Carnival of Souls was pretty damned good as well, yet the less said about Psycho Circus, the better.

And as much as I liked Sonic Boom, it's sorta like looking at today's Ford Mustang or Dodge Challenger and remembering what a real muscle car looked, sounded like and drove. Which in a way, is how I viewed those 1980s KISS albums.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Cato
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Isn't that the guy that produced one or two of those lousy KISS albums in the 1980s?
            dunno. I'm not a fan of them. the only album I own is Double Platinum....

so, who is the imposter, ben5150 from Van Halen Net?
            Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• mh5150
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2010

Yep The page is gone .....

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yep. The one that is left is not his official page.
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Cato
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

check this out.

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• mh5150
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2010

Apparently Ben has resigned his position at vhdotnet.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Didnt Ben run the Van Halen radio site that was up years ago? I liked that site, back when it was basically just Internet radio.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Cato
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've just read that statement on his site and said "whaaaaaaaaaaaat?".

he deceived other fans by pretending to be Wolfgang Van Halen(this is not legit eh?)
                        he even deceived his friends.

now Ben5150 is officially a hell of an asshole.

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• mh5150
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Cato
                          I've just read that statement on his site and said "whaaaaaaaaaaaat?".

he deceived other fans by pretending to be Wolfgang Van Halen(this is not legit eh?)
                          he even deceived his friends.

now Ben5150 is officially a hell of an asshole.
                          I have known Ben for a while . Met hin and his wife once . Talk on the phone with him. I questioned him about the FB site about 2 months ago and he said he had Wolf permission and he was in contact with Wolf. I just don't get it. I have cut ties with him on FB and Twitter although for NOW I am still a Mod onthe forum . But I don't like to be deceived

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

May their site enjoy a celebratory meltdown in their change of ownership as well!!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• mh5150
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2010

Just tried to get on his site. Kicked out ...
                              Won't be the first time..
                              All for telling the truth....

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                May their site enjoy a celebratory meltdown in their change of ownership as well!!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...