• Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Jerry Cantrell Discusses His Friendship with EVH

EVH talk starts at 4:18....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

That's one cool dude alright. Awesome how Ed hooked him up. I remember seeing him play that gold top MM on an MTV special. It may have been a Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey premiere or something. People who steal gear are fucking dicks. How's that for an understatement?

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      That's one cool dude alright. Awesome how Ed hooked him up. I remember seeing him play that gold top MM on an MTV special. It may have been a Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey premiere or something. People who steal gear are fucking dicks. How's that for an understatement?
      It was Mtv New Years 1992... here's the Goldtop in action..

Man I'd love to get me a Goldtop MMEVH... the natural wood ones are fucking sweet too. I love my 93, they're great playing guitars.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...