"She's My Machine" --- Live on Fox (1994)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

"She's My Machine" --- Live on Fox (1994)

Well obviously it's lip-synch, but the audience seems fake as well, right down to the blond rubbing Dave's leg

• POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Funny...I saw Dave in Corry, PA not long after this aired...same sorta venue...but far less people...

He didn't lip sync then...lol...

and as shitty a venue as MichaelAngelos was...it was a phenomenal couple of hours...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I want to say that aired for an end of Summer Special in late August, and I'm pretty sure my ticket stub says September 15th...so it was a couple weeks...give or take...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Funny...I saw Dave in Corry, PA not long after this aired...same sorta venue...but far less people...

and as shitty a venue as MichaelAngelos was...it was a phenomenal couple of hours...

I almost went to that Corry gig --- I was living in Erie, PA at the time. I had dialup internet but for some reason didnt know how to find any online maps using my Compuserve account (no usable Web in mid-1994), so I just gave up and missed the show. I remember asking a local about Michaelangelo's Bar and he said it was a little hole-in-the-wall place so I was surprised Dave booked such a small venue even though his solo career was meager at that point.

Comment

Working...