Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

I guess a fundamental difference is I largely view this as entertainment; the world's most interesting reality show, if you will. So I enjoy the forthright cut and thrust purely on that level.

And, as you say, I've got plenty to occupy my time out there in 4D land...

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

A fun challenge for the conspiracists: 90% of my posts randomly contain coded messages.

See if you can spot them!

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I know it's early but I'm surprised I'm not buried from the shit storm I assumed was coming. The Army sure has changed for the better recently. I don't have a problem with Ford in general. He believes what he says but I don't agree with most of it. It's not the good guys against the bad guys in politics. It's the bad guys against the bad guys and we're in the middle. The entire world's going to hell in a hand basket at warp speed but talking about it every minute of everyday isn't going to change anything. I try to avoid the subject as much as possible but it's right there everytime I turn on my computer. I don't enjoy watching television or going to the movies so I spend too much time on the computer. Spider solitaire gets old after awhile so I end up checking out sites like this or videos and images of gruesome accidents and murders. That shit starts getting to me so I end up back here and a couple other places online. I go to the American Legion to get away from the house for awhile but there's always somebody there talking politics too. They just lean in the opposite direction. I'm on call at work and it's kind of slow right now so I still have way too much free time on my hands.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ashstralia
          I guess a fundamental difference is I largely view this as entertainment; the world's most interesting reality show, if you will. So I enjoy the forthright cut and thrust purely on that level.

And, as you say, I've got plenty to occupy my time out there in 4D land...
          My mates wife when coming out the movies remarked wouldnt it be great if real life was in 3D. ........................... Yeah, but in his defence she has a world class rack
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

I'm imagining her with an Essex accent. But no, but yeah.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ashstralia
              A fun challenge for the conspiracists: 90% of my posts randomly contain coded messages.

See if you can spot them!

A counter challenge...

See if you can find someone who gives a shit...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I know it's early but I'm surprised I'm not buried from the shit storm I assumed was coming. The Army sure has changed for the better recently. I don't have a problem with Ford in general. He believes what he says but I don't agree with most of it. It's not the good guys against the bad guys in politics. It's the bad guys against the bad guys and we're in the middle. The entire world's going to hell in a hand basket at warp speed but talking about it every minute of everyday isn't going to change anything. I try to avoid the subject as much as possible but it's right there everytime I turn on my computer. I don't enjoy watching television or going to the movies so I spend too much time on the computer. Spider solitaire gets old after awhile so I end up checking out sites like this or videos and images of gruesome accidents and murders. That shit starts getting to me so I end up back here and a couple other places online. I go to the American Legion to get away from the house for awhile but there's always somebody there talking politics too. They just lean in the opposite direction. I'm on call at work and it's kind of slow right now so I still have way too much free time on my hands.
                Shaddup...

No one cares...

Comment

Working...