X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • houseofpain
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by redblkwht
    House before i flip the matchlight, isnt Gar from Links?
    Fuck it! I don't know. All I know is he's tried to electronically suck my dick for the last 3 days, and FORD, Nickd, and Kwame say he's Gar and he sucks. Good enuff for me. And if he's from links, we should splay his ass just for sucking...light 'em up!

DAMAGE INC!
    EAT US AND SMILE!
    LOOK WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION!
    DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by houseofpain
      Fuck it! I don't know. All I know is he's tried to electronically suck my dick for the last 3 days, and FORD, Nickd, and Kwame say he's Gar and he sucks. Good enuff for me. And if he's from links, we should splay his ass just for sucking...light 'em up!

DAMAGE INC!
      Light Up The fucking Sky, with that ass wipe!
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• houseofpain
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2005

Fuckin A kwame!
        EAT US AND SMILE!
        DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

I have no kind words for the Stinks!

I graced 'em with my presence after DDLR went down just to say hello.. I think I blinked twice before I was banned so fukkum yknow?

lol "Splayed ass"? Hoo FUCK yer high~!!

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
            I have no kind words for the Stinks!

I graced 'em with my presence after DDLR went down just to say hello.. I think I blinked twice before I was banned so fukkum yknow?

lol "Splayed ass"? Hoo FUCK yer high~!!
            As HOP so aptly put it, stop trying to suck his electronic dick. You have no allies here Gary and have you taunted any mothers today who are sending their children off to war?

Come on Gary tell everyone what you said to SoCal about her son going off to war. Give us some of the cleaver ways you taunted her about her child's safety.
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• houseofpain
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2005

this mother fucker brings nothing of value to the table. Fuck off bitch.
              EAT US AND SMILE!
              DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

His ridiculous new threads in the Front Line seem to be moving to the dump.....

Wonder how?

Maybe gayR will stage another boycott over it.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

this mother fucker brings nothing of value to the table. Fuck off bitch.
                  That isn't completely true, when you consider things. For instance, while he's typing away at the library each and every day, he's too preoccupied to be co-mingling with society itself (you know, annoying people in person), which in a manner of speaking is sort of a blessing.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• houseofpain
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    That isn't completely true, when you consider things. For instance, while he's typing away at the library each and every day, he's too preoccupied to be co-mingling with society itself (you know, annoying people in person), which in a manner of speaking is sort of a blessing.
                    Good point...he should at least stay out of main and over in the other boards...
                    EAT US AND SMILE!
                    DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

The Links had a device called the Tard Barn. Essentially, a trouble making imbecile would be able to view the site, in some cases use the PM function, yet ultimately could only post in a certain section unseen by the rest of the board reserved for him and others of his ilk.

Of course the system is highly juvenile, yet considering the actions of some of the sociopaths it would be used upon, actually today seems somewhat viable.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• houseofpain
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2005

wouldnt it be nice. I wish it were like facebook and I could block people I dont like...
                        EAT US AND SMILE!
                        DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• houseofpain
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2005

Its kind of boring with no spammy lovers coming out of the woodwork, no Gary fans bitching. We need a dumb sumbitch to take our aggression out on.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!
                          DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Its kind of boring with no spammy lovers coming out of the woodwork, no Gary fans bitching. We need a dumb sumbitch to take our aggression out on.
                            That's the purpose of si-gar. Even his crap is getting boring, though.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              The Links had a device called the Tard Barn. Essentially, a trouble making imbecile would be able to view the site, in some cases use the PM function, yet ultimately could only post in a certain section unseen by the rest of the board reserved for him and others of his ilk.

Of course the system is highly juvenile, yet considering the actions of some of the sociopaths it would be used upon, actually today seems somewhat viable.
                              Except Brett didn't beta test that device on trouble making imbeciles. He tested it on the guy who was slaughtering the trouble making imbeciles. Some of whom, unfortunately, are Links mods.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• houseofpain
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2005

no personal attacks!
                                EAT US AND SMILE!
                                DAMAGE INC!

Comment

Working...