• Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Talk about home for the holidays...

what up loonman?

Merry Christmas to you hombre...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Loons The Great

Nothin' shakin' 'round here...The Blues are awful, Mizzou Basketball is having Norm Stewart withdrawals, the Cardinals have demolished Busch Stadium and the Lams are terrible...Besides that, looks like ol' EUAS has some youngblood, and I'm lookin' forward to Roth's adventure on the radio.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Are they going to finish that new stadium in time? I just can't imagine that it's going to be ready...

what will it be...80...90% done by the time the season starts?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

And hey...you always gots the PBA Hall of Fame...

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Merry Christmas and The Happiest of Holidays to all of you crazy muthazz!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Some sick fucker, is dressing their kid up like Sammy Hagar at vhlinks!

Hey Redheads...haven't posted here in a LONG LONG time, how is everyone? What's Sam been up to lately? I haven't heard much, I sure wish he would go back out on tour. I went to a show in MA in like November, and it was one of the greatest shows ever...that man can ROCK (plus I got his autograph! smilies/biggrin.gif ) Haven't listened to 10-13 much lately, but I've been thinkin' about breakin' it back out for a while (I go on listening binges). Personally, I get the feeling that

FUCK THE UFF!!!!

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE!
                WAKE THE FUCK UP!
                GET A BIG CUP OF JAVA...
                AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jesus... these fucking UFF members are dressing their kids of like Sammy Hagar!
                I hereby declare war on the UFF this fucking christmas!!

WARF is a hero to most...
                And EUAS is for the children!!!

Hey Redheads...haven't posted here in a LONG LONG time, how is everyone? What's Sam been up to lately? I haven't heard much, I sure wish he would go back out on tour. I went to a show in MA in like November, and it was one of the greatest shows ever...that man can ROCK (plus I got his autograph! smilies/biggrin.gif ) Haven't listened to 10-13 much lately, but I've been thinkin' about breakin' it back out for a while (I go on listening binges). Personally, I get the feeling that

JIHAD!!!!

JIHAD!!!!

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

ATTACK!
                  ATTACK!

LET'S DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!
                  WADD'YA SAY??

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Experts say that the childhood obesety rate 'tis at an all time high!!!

Are we going to stand for this?

No, I say!!! NO!!!

Also, what in the fuck is that on the poor, sweet and innocent child's chin?

Fuck the proper authorities, this is an emergency situation and can only be fixed by EUAS!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

All bullshit aside, that's disturbing.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        All bullshit aside, that's disturbing.
                        Yes, 'tis complete bullshit and Doctor Warf and I have reported it to The AMA.

We'll keep you posted.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Childhood obesity rate balloons in 20 years

Last Updated Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:04:28

Cabo Wabo, USA - More American kids than ever are overweight, even obese, and an EUAS researcher thinks the problem is just going to get worse.

A study published Sunday in the American Medical Association Journal shows the rate of obesity among American boys aged two to 15 tripled between 1986 and 1996. Girls in the same age group have twice the prevalence of obesity.

That increase is simply staggering, says Doctor WARF, a research fellow at the American Research Institute for Social Policy in VHLand who conducted the study.

"This is a very rapidly growing problem here in America," said WARF, who is also a professor of kinesiology at the University of Classic Van Halen. "And I think parents, educators, decision makers, need to pay very close attention to this."

Using data from studies done in 1981, 1986 and 1996, WARF and his research partner Maximus tracked the weight problems of America's children.

The study looked at the body mass index (BMI) of children. The index is a ratio of weight to height commonly used to determine a person's ideal weight.

In 1996, the study found 13.5 per cent of boys were obese, 30 per cent were overweight. The numbers for girls are nearly as bad – 11.8 per cent and 24 per cent. Ironically, the obese children all listened to the same music written by Sammy Hagar and Bette Midler. It has been widely rumored and speculated throughout the medical community that both Midler and Hagar are actually the same person. It's also highly speculated that both of the aformentioned obese singers have subliminal messages within their songs calling for children to eat cheese.

The rates in 1981 were five and 15 per cent for both sexes. Both Dr. Warf and Maximus also note that in 1981 children listened to music with lyrics written by David Lee Roth (both a martial arts enthusiast, expert and an avid adventurer) that inspired children to "hit the ground running"and were physically active because of it.

Ironically, both an alarming and immediately noticable decline began in 1986 when the same children (now in their teens) began listening to lyrics such as "U.S. Prime, Grade A stamped, guaranteed. Grease it up and turn on the heat. You got ta' throw it down and roll it over once, maybe twice and chow down, and down and down and down!"

Many would assume that the problem has its roots in poor diets, with too much junk food and not enough nutrition.

Kids need more exercise and less Hagar

But WARF says it has more to do with lifestyle – too many kids get their Super Sized McDonalds McHagar Meals while under the impression "that's what dreams are made of," rather than jumping twenty feet off of monkey bars, kicking and runnin' with the devil on the playground.

The implications of the study reach beyond the body images of the children to include their long-term health and, by extension, the public health and the health system.

Child obesity rates
                          Boys Girls
                          1981 5% 5%
                          1996 13.5% 11.8%

Overweight kids are likely to be overweight adults and alarmingly among females the growth rate of gunts *** is now reaching epidemic proportions, making it all the more important that the trend be reversed, WARF says.

*** Gunts are a grotesque physical abnormality among mostly women wherest one cannot decifer the front of the body from the front. 'Tis found in morbidly obese women and is commonly referred to as "ass in the front."

Written by Rotharmy News Online staff
                          Last edited by MAX; 12-26-2005, 05:00 AM.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Someone should notify social services.

Warf you are good to go in there and try to set em right.

Conditioning the kidz early for obesity, word barf and mediocrity is something that should be thwarted.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Attention Soldiers...

Rustoffa said it best...

that is disturbing...

I was at a bar...about 7 years ago...maybe 8...

smashed off my ass...

(it amazes me how many stories start with that thread)...

anyways...I was shooting darts...and I put in the whole VH1 and Fair Wrning CD's in the Juke...and was about halfway through...when this guy comes up to our table...and says...

"are you the one that put this Van Halen in?"

I said yeah...

he says...

"Hey, I'm a Van Halen fan too. I asked nearly everyone in the bar to find out who put these in..."

Now at that point...I was moderately alarmed...he didn't look fucked in the head...but you never know...

Then he asks the inevitable question...

"Hagar or Roth?"

"Roth..." I said..."Hagar owes his career to Roth..."

His voice got extremely high pitched...

"NO WAY! Hagar was way bigger than Roth BEFORE he joined Van Halen, and now, he's up there with Plant and Mercury..."

Many things ran through my head at this point...kill him...run...but he beat me to the punch...

"I named my kid after him..." he said to me in all seriousness...

"You named him Sam?"

"Uh, no, it's a girl..."

"Oh...Samantha then...that's not so bad..."

"Uh, no...Kama..."

I just smiled...and said okay...figuring Kama was some kind of faggot Hagar code word for his gut...

Later find out it's Hagar's kids name...

I mean seriously people...

Kama?

fucking Kama?

Good Lord...

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Sweet Jeezus!!!

Anyone looked at the poor kid's teeth yet?

They look like they are loaded with almond joy leftovers and kit kat smudges.

Brush the child's teeth already.

People, all kidding aside...

'tis abuse of the cruelest nature.

Dressing up one's child as a fat tequila swilling slob 'tis morbid shit folks.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...