Almost supper time...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Also Hagar and John Meyer have thrown out challenges to Ed.
        Hagar, seriously? That's douchey. What next, challenge Ed to meet in a studio?

Ed clearly doesn't want anything to do with Hagar, but Hagar won't go away. Like a crazy green Saturn driving stalker bitch.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Like a crazy green Saturn driving stalker bitch.
          Ah...I see you've met Rhonda.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I've gone upscale, my stalker drives a Lexus RX. Funny thing is, she's the one who quit the relationship.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Never was
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2012

Hagar just wants love.....

He is a pathetic human fek off, wipe him off the bottom of your shoe and move on. Uses a charity to plug himself again into Van Halen in the public eye. Funny never saw Sam at at Jason Becker fundraisers. Pathetic sack of crap

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I've gone upscale, my stalker drives a Lexus RX. Funny thing is, she's the one who quit the relationship.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

...and for something completely different:

Did any of you know the "ice bucket challenge" is really a C.I.A. "psyop?"

It's true! Ask the Trollvis crowd!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I had one that stalked me for the better part of a year. I'd come out of the mall, her car would be parked right next to mine so close she had to have climbed out the passenger door. I'd come out of a movie theatre on a date and there would be a note under my windshield wiper telling me how she was gonna kill me or cut my tires or some wacky thing. I'd get up in the morning to walk a chick out to her car and Rhonda's car would be parked right next to the chick's. It was like she was some kind of pussy ninja or something.

The freakiest thing though was coming home one nite to my apartment after work. It was like 7 or so in the evening, and I put the key in the door and I hear music playing and I didn't remember leaving the stereo on. And I walk in and the dining table had a candle burning in the middle of it and there was a bottle of some wine opened on the table and two of my wine glasses sitting there, one almost empty in my spot and hers about half empty, with whore red lipstick on it. I almost shit my pants. The only thing missing was a bunny boiling in a pot on the stove.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      The only thing missing was a bunny boiling in a pot on the stove.
                      And a heavy dose of reality on your part.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        I had one that stalked me for the better part of a year. I'd come out of the mall, her car would be parked right next to mine so close she had to have climbed out the passenger door. I'd come out of a movie theatre on a date and there would be a note under my windshield wiper telling me how she was gonna kill me or cut my tires or some wacky thing. I'd get up in the morning to walk a chick out to her car and Rhonda's car would be parked right next to the chick's. It was like she was some kind of pussy ninja or something.

The freakiest thing though was coming home one nite to my apartment after work. It was like 7 or so in the evening, and I put the key in the door and I hear music playing and I didn't remember leaving the stereo on. And I walk in and the dining table had a candle burning in the middle of it and there was a bottle of some wine opened on the table and two of my wine glasses sitting there, one almost empty in my spot and hers about half empty, with whore red lipstick on it. I almost shit my pants. The only thing missing was a bunny boiling in a pot on the stove.
                        you still live there?!?!

Originally posted by Kristy
                        And a heavy dose of reality on your part.
                        i hope he's embellishing
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Take it from a girl who has boiled a bunny or two in her day. He's lying.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Take it from a girl who has boiled a bunny or two in her day. He's lying.
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jun 2005

A big shout out for a great cause. Donate here >> http://t.co/so2RjG37A1 ... I did. #ALS— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) August 25, 2014

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                                There already isn't enough...
                                I didn't bother reading that link because you can find a story on the internet that supposedly proves just about anything. We have plenty of water. The real problem nowdays water wise is overpopulation in areas without enough water to support it.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...