X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Seeking a clip from 2007.

HI SOLDIERS!!!! Missed the fuck out of this place!! But I need your help at the moment. There's a video of Dave doing the story before Ice Cream Man back in 2007 (I think San Diego/Cox arena). And when he talks about this old girlfriend he tears up and the crowd cheers him. I can't find it for the life of me. Was hoping one of you maybe had it favorited on youtube & could link it for me.

...and I'm back bitches! you ain't gettin' rid of me that easy
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
    HI SOLDIERS!!!! Missed the fuck out of this place!! But I need your help at the moment. There's a video of Dave doing the story before Ice Cream Man back in 2007 (I think San Diego/Cox arena). And when he talks about this old girlfriend he tears up and the crowd cheers him. I can't find it for the life of me. Was hoping one of you maybe had it favorited on youtube & could link it for me.

...and I'm back bitches! you ain't gettin' rid of me that easy
    WB mother fucker....about what time in the clip does he tear up....will help me search....?
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

It's a long version. ALl i find online is like 2 minutes. But his real story is like 7 minutes. And its after he talks about rolling joints on an album cover & having a big bowl full of seeds. He talks about the girl sitting next to him back then.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

It's a long version. ALl i find online is like 2 minutes. But his real story is like 7 minutes. And its after he talks about rolling joints on an album cover & having a big bowl full of seeds. He talks about the girl sitting next to him back then.
        Here is when he had the whole spiel down....they always do good work in Toronto:

but still the best Ice Cream Man Performance raw I have ever seen:

3:55 is when he is at his best.

I love this one as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4o5PrTWTU

From the last version...my favorite so far.....love each summer we get one with another.....
        Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-01-2014, 08:41 PM. Reason: Still looking. Your "tearing up" and mine (tear tearing) might be not something I spot. Never seen Dave Cry yet. Jaime of course....
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Welcome back! I don't recall seeing anything like that and I've seen a lot of 07 shows.. I'll double check the San Diego show.
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
            Welcome back! I don't recall seeing anything like that and I've seen a lot of 07 shows.. I'll double check the San Diego show.
            I think it's the Cafe Wha one...or the LA promo show?
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Greensboro 2007? This one really, really, really kicks ass.

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...