X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I think Ed is vastly more interesting in a sociopathic sense...
    This I agree with 100%
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Jesus fuck Donnie, what's wrong with you? I can't imagine feeling like more of a douche in a dirty vagina than hanging out with Sam and his assorted cavalcade of bad-taste-clingers like Chad Kroger and other assorted penises. I'd poison myself with Cabo tequila...
      Simple - big party, expensive lavish party, free everything, a river of booze and I guarantee there would be plenty of misguided hot chicks. I'd show up for that free ride even if Ubama was hosting it. And you know how much I love Ubama, lol.

Come to think of it, Ubama might throw a better party than Sam. Plus if I could get him liquored up enough he might let me have a few armed drones for the weekend...just for some harmless fun...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The only chicks there are either paid to be, or are spouses. One in the same actually...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Fuck Sammy Hagar and his Jimmy Buffet-lite act...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            ...while that Trannie he's married to is lifting weights in the driveway.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Fuck Sammy Hagar and his Jimmy Buffet-lite act...
              Speaking of Buffet, my best friend just caught his show a couple weeks back in Vegas. He's never been a fan - he is now, lol. Said it was a killer show.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

hang out, drink, tell lies. Or go sit in 5150 and listen to Ed bitch and complain how the world is out to get him while that Trannie he's married to is lifting weights in the driveway.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Come to think of it, Ubama might throw a better party than Sam. Plus if I could get him liquored up enough he might let me have a few armed drones for the weekend...just for some harmless fun...
                  Naw. Ubama is lame just like Ed. They both married trannies and have the personality of wilted lettuce.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Heater
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Nov 2010

Hasn't the much less than mediocre, no longer able to sing at all, resting on his laurels, adored by those who refuse to admit the truth, current " vocalist" /nancy boy, also been pining for Mike to return? Why, yes he has....but his reasons are for his own agenda which is to make up for the not very stellar performances which are his norm anymore. Dave knows its all about who he was, not who he is now. Open the vaults indeed!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

And back on topic. Return ? Return to do what ??

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Chedstradamus strikes again!

"Go on the Internet and listen to Ed's voice live from the reunion with me. Hear him sing on 'When It's Love' and some of those songs. Ed can't sing, and his voice is shot if he can, from cigarettes and booze anyway."

Yeah, 'cause back in '04 Ed was on top of his game and firing on all cylinders etc... Just like Hagar's career "prior to" and "after" his stint(s).

What a douche.
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                            And back on topic. Return ? Return to do what ??
                            If you are referring to Mike returning to VH... it would mean returning to sitting at home on his ass doing nothing... waiting for the bat phone to ring.

Why would Mike find any of that appealing? He's been there, done that... I don't think his wife would tolerate the hell of reliving 96-05...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
                              Groupie
                              • May 2013

Or go sit in 5150 and listen to Ed bitch and complain how the world is out to get him while that Trannie he's married to is lifting weights in the driveway.
                              Oh. My. God. So damn funny !! "That's a man, baby !!"
                              I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

So funny, you'd think ol Slappy stole your bicycle or lunch money. And Karma don't seem to have any issues with Sam - the dude's a gazillionaire with a hot ass wife, mansions, cars, blah blah blah. So what he exaggerates? I'd run around telling everybody I was the best thing that ever happened to Van Halen, or planet Earth, for that matter.

I don't dig most of Sam's music, don't know jack shit about Montrose, don't care to hear his new coffee record, but if I had to choose between Ed and Sam - I'd rather hang out with Sam. All the guy does is party and have a good time - hang out, drink, tell lies. Or go sit in 5150 and listen to Ed bitch and complain how the world is out to get him while that Trannie he's married to is lifting weights in the driveway.
                                I disagree with this on lots of levels but damn its funny
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...