Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I just started going over there occasionally when Dave got back in the band. Like you, I ignore the Hagaritas...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Best symbolism of how VH treats their fans (courtesy of our old friend hain23x over at Links)

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Where is David Lee Roth? You know that we need him more than ever now !!

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

A revision to an earlier statement...Not sure I'd download this, but if it was the Montreal show I'd probably buy it.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            A revision to an earlier statement...Not sure I'd download this, but if it was the Montreal show I'd probably buy it.
            I dunno.

If it was just strictly 2007-2008 and 2012 footage on a hypothetical live dvd release, I might end up buying it even though there's really no need to considering both tours had virtually every date fan filmed from multiple angles and uploaded on youtube within a day of the actual gig, and those recordings weren't subjected to any post-performance studio overdubs (which an official release undoubtedly would be), regardless of the 2007-2008 backing vocals being partially piped in or not.

If it was CVH live footage on said hypothetical live dvd release, I'd buy the official release. Even if it was a show I already had. Hands-down that purchase would be a given. If it's strictly footage from the last 2 tours...not so much.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Grit
              Roadie
              • Oct 2011

Could the fact that David Lee Roth recorded a complete album with John 5 be any clue?

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grit
                Could the fact that David Lee Roth recorded a complete album with John 5 be any clue?
                Uhhh....no.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                  Uhhh....no.
                  Spoken just like a professional student...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    Spoken just like a professional student...
                    Fuck, I wish I was a professional student. Get paid instead of paying. That would be nice for a change.

One more term and I'm done...and I already have two job offers...

Comment

• mh5150
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2010

Ok, for what it's worth. No new Van Halen album, no live DVD. Looks like it's a live CD from the archives. Urrgh. This better be right!

From andrew

WHERE IS THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN? 📢📢📢📡📡📡

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2010

Personally speaking , anything archival would sure peak my interest . I can't imagine a band of classic Van Halens status not having a decent amount of quality live audio and video in the vaults . Sadly , I do believe our faces will collectively turn a brilliant shade of blue before we see or hear anything even remotely new from this band . We may be at dysfunction junction all over again . Who really knows ? Obviously crickets and tumbleweeds is all we're getting these days .

Comment

• diamondclaudio
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2004

Ok boys I been chating with Berch Rupenian, who is a Dave friend. I told him not to comment it, but what the hell. Berch told me Dave ´sbeen in touch routinelly with the VH camp. They´ve recorded some stuff. Nobody knows exactly what they have in mind, but apparently they´ll release an live recording cd with a couple of new studio songs. The live video anthology with a mix of all Dave´s eras is juat another possibility, I guess it would be something close to half of Napalm your ass. The next is what I guess: if they release some of this, they´ll do a dozen shows including U.S., Canada and Europe, luckily they would tour with Michael Anthony, because it would be the very last VH tour.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondclaudio
                            Ok boys I been chating with Berch Rupenian, who is a Dave friend. I told him not to comment it, but what the hell. Berch told me Dave ´sbeen in touch routinelly with the VH camp. They´ve recorded some stuff. Nobody knows exactly what they have in mind, but apparently they´ll release an live recording cd with a couple of new studio songs. The live video anthology with a mix of all Dave´s eras is juat another possibility, I guess it would be something close to half of Napalm your ass. The next is what I guess: if they release some of this, they´ll do a dozen shows including U.S., Canada and Europe, luckily they would tour with Michael Anthony, because it would be the very last VH tour.
                            Mostly believable, up until the "touring Europe" part.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Or the "very last VH tour" part...

Bad guess...I guess...

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by diamondclaudio
                                Yea right.

Comment

Working...