Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by twonabomber
    You know what the worst thing about touring with Mike would be? Fucking Hagar talking about it. "Oh yeah, I knew and had to keep a secret. I think it was the right thing to do" and all that shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he took credit for it.
    So.. while we're waiting..
    I've been thinking, and IF a tour with Mike happens I'll naturally support it - BUT - I will have some mixed emotions with Mike having spent the better part of the last 2 decades so far up sam's ass. He'd have to really not be in that mode what-so-ever. I don't want to see that fucking gay hand thing that Mike & sam love doing. There will undoubtedly be some suspension of belief required to really enjoy the shows. ?
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

From the same thread at the Links, this would make four East Coast sites for a potential 2015 tour.....

i have a contact who has been contracted by the Waterfront Pavilion in Bangor, ME (16,000 open air ampitheater) for VH this summer. No date yet.
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
        Groupie
        • May 2013

" I don't want to see that fucking gay hand thing that Mike & Sam love doing "

Stop it you're killing me ahahaha !!!
        I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Not enough love around this place...
          Are you talking about your posts?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by twonabomber
            Are you talking about your posts?

Mark 12:31

The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

He should give some to get some , he should read that bibleeee thing it mentions it a lot I believe.
            The quote above probably scares the shit out of his neighbours
            Last edited by vandeleur; 12-28-2014, 11:26 AM.
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Even if the Bible specifically said "don't be an asshole" it wouldn't help.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Mark 12:31

The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

He should give some to get some , he should read that bibleeee thing it mentions it a lot I believe.
                The quote above probably scares the shit out of his neighbours
                No, no, no..........that is a parable and not to be taken literally, moron!

Do you honestly think E-Jesus meant to love your neighbor no matter who they were?

Even if a Mexican lived next door
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kwame k

Do you honestly think E-Jesus meant to love your neighbor no matter who they were?

Depends on how good a cook he or she is. And if they have their own leaf blower.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Not even then..........that would be taking away good jobs from real 'Mericans!

I'm pretty sure blacks, Arabs, Mexicans and any other dark skinned heathen have the mark of Cain on them so you have to hate them no matter how cheap they could clean your yard or how yummy their food is!

Now JBC loves Mexicans because He gave them good food and Tequila........He also made them fruitful and multiplied
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by kwame k

So me loving them like I love myself isn't Christian ... Well they can wank themselves from now on

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

So me loving them like I love myself isn't Christian ... Well they can wank themselves from now on
                        Said...The Twink Hunter!!
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

You don't understand the E-Bible correctly, dude!

Doesn't matter anyways......you're a foreigner, you're going to E-Hell

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Mate you lost me at parable , I thought that was drum thang . Just checked its a paradiddle . Go figure

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                              So.. while we're waiting..
                              I've been thinking, and IF a tour with Mike happens I'll naturally support it - BUT - I will have some mixed emotions with Mike having spent the better part of the last 2 decades so far up sam's ass. He'd have to really not be in that mode what-so-ever. I don't want to see that fucking gay hand thing that Mike & sam love doing. There will undoubtedly be some suspension of belief required to really enjoy the shows. ?
                              Do you give a fuck that Ed hired Sam in the first place and had him in the bad for a decade?

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Mate you lost me at parable , I thought that was drum thang . Just checked its a paradiddle . Go figure
                                Yet another reason why you shouldn't try to interpret the E-Bible

Comment

Working...