Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    IIRC, that Phoenix VH show that got released accidently had $39 lawn seats, including $9 fees....
    Now that's reasonable.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Another thing they should consider is having some sort of a stage show beyond just a screen.

No one is jumping from drum risers and the novelty of seeing the 3 of them back up there has gone so it needs freshened up.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

There will be ZERO excitement from me until I find out who the touring lineup is....

If they have Michael Anthony I will buy the best seat possible and unload my bank account....

If they have Wolf I will YAWN and not buy a ticket....

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by WARF
          If they have Michael Anthony I will buy the best seat possible and unload my bank account....
          There are dates listed through the end of June and one date in September for this latest Sammy/Michael venture called The Circle. I think your money will most likely remain banked.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
            There are dates listed through the end of June and one date in September for this latest Sammy/Michael venture called The Circle. I think your money will most likely remain banked.

The earliest VH date that we've seen is July 3rd at the US Festival site....

Nah, can't be.....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              IIRC, that Phoenix VH show that got released accidently had $39 lawn seats, including $9 fees....
              Would Love To Be There With My Mesa Family.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• bantonelli
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Don't kill the messenger..... I just read a rumor on the Atomic Punks website that VH is going to be performing on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC) on 3/30/15....that is all.
                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by bantonelli
                  Don't kill the messenger..... I just read a rumor on the Atomic Punks website that VH is going to be performing on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC) on 3/30/15....that is all.

Yeah, they originally Tweeted it back on the 27th, but then quickly took it down. They admitted they were told to take it down.

I've also got word from someone else separately about their appearance, so it's happening.

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
                    Groupie
                    • May 2013

Tremonti is playing at Welcome to Rockville festival at the end of April in down in Jacksonville. Lots of metal which my son likes, but he'd rather us see Slipknot at the Lakewood in July.
                    So ..... if Tremonti is touring this summer, how can Wolf play for VH ? Edward would be occupied then too, following Wolf around. Or does VH meet up with Tremonti later in the summer, have Tremonti open for their tour ? Then will Wolf do ..... double duty ?

I just had a flashback of Charlton Heston - " It's a madhouse ! "
                    I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

VAN HALEN live at the Mid Fla Credit Union Amphitheater -- Sept 13, 2015 -- National Announce Monday, March 30.. tix on sale April 4 at 10am!!!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

VAN HALEN live at the Mid Fla Credit Union Amphitheater -- Sept 13, 2015 -- National Announce Monday, March 30.. tix on sale April 4 at 10am!!!!!!

Where did you get that WARFy.....

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I'm sifting through a plethora of Van Halen rumors and people claiming to be insiders....

I consider the 3/30 for a tour announcement and 4/4 for tickets to go on sale to be credible.

The rest of the info you got from my PM, Va Beach.

Comment

• qikgts
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

They think nothing through ever so why would this genius move be any different. Hope I'm wrong but let's see how close this comes to reality on that day for the outdoor show... Partly cloudy skies with 94% humidity, 70% chance of thunderstorms, high of 91 low of 79 and no breeze. Oh, and it's rained like crazy every day before this for months so the mosquitoes will be out too... That should make for a real barn-burner...
                            You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• perrin29
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2012

Just saw an ad for VH at the Hollywood Bowl Oct 2 with Kenny Wayne Shepherd

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

On bass ??

Comment

Working...